Ramma statue

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by maria256, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:32 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maria256

maria256 Forum-Greenhorn

howdy i have a question?
    I am on bahama's and it says i already unlock the ramma elephant
    okay cool lol ,but what does it mean and what can i do or buy with it
    at level 3 now from bahama's thank you

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Hello maria256:)
    Van Ramme is a Farmhouse customer that is free to unlock. Farmhouse orders can be filled every 24 hours. Your customer (Van Ramme) may ask you for tropical goods and he will give you TEP.

May I assist you further?

3. maria256

maria256 Forum-Greenhorn

thank you yes i like to know what that construction plot is for the artasian village and i am at level 26 now would it be smart to save up my coins for that or is it better to go for the crab or red panda first considering my level at level 7 in bahama's in the mean while
    thank you again for your assistance

4. Farmers.Almanac

Hello maria256:)

Here is the Artisan's Village FAQ. It will provide information about the different types of shops you can open. The first three trades to choose from are Bakery, Confectionery and Florist. They are available at level 40.

We cannot recommend certain strategies as there are many ways to play the game. You can start a thread in Game Related Chit Chat to ask your fellow farmers what their thoughts are.

May I assist you further?

5. maria256

maria256 Forum-Greenhorn

okay so for now i don't got nothing on that big prize lol i am going for the red panda or maybe even the crab
    well that is cool i gonna look up on that slowly i find my way on the forum too thank you so much for your time i gonna shoot some more balloons lol

6. Farmers.Almanac

You're welcome:)

Have fun at the fair!
    No further questions.
    Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.