1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Reindeer Flurry

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jan 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Reindeer Flurry" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  2. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

OK, I am the first
    Constructive comments? There is nothing constructive to say about a breeding event, where the bred animals will be exchanged for EP/TEP and CC!!
    Beeing a breeding event a week before a new breeding animal will be introduced (anaconda), is absolutely NOT adding to my exitement.
    For me it seems, this is just another way to sell super food like mad to get your accounts balance sheets right

BTW the reindeers look nice actually.. but that's it

Sue46, Mooboy, 007Farming and 3 others like this.
  3. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Junior Expert

I am very dissapointed that we can't keep the bred reindeers. :oops:
    In my opinion the rewards are not even worth the time spent to grow these reindeers.
    I still hope that some changes will be made, and that we will be able to enjoy this long waited event. ;):)

Sue46, 007Farming, Lilaclady and 3 others like this.
  4. illy1996

illy1996 Commander of the Forum

I really have enjoyed this event. I am pretty busy at the moment but found myself with a little time to try it out. I have nearly finished it with little effort or PF. A most enjoyable change. (I do enjoy breeding events but they have become so PF expensive at times.) :)

I find it a little strange that this event didn't take place during the festive season. It would have been more appropriate. 8)

I am very disappointed that we cannot keep our bred animals after the event. It was such a pleasant surprise to see them waiting for me - though not many - it still was nice to see them! Please reconsider. :inlove:

5. BoHoKaren

BoHoKaren Forum General

I too wish we could keep our bred reindeer and also keep them as a permanent breeding animal.

My thread in Gabfests proves what wonderful creatures they are and that I am sure the many followers of it would also like to keep their virtual ones. :)
    BP, how about trying to keep a few customers happy?

Sue46, geckofeet666, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  6. nm561

nm561 Forum Pro

If Reindeer are never bred again then I have no problem with them being exchanged.

If they are going to be bred again next year then I want to keep my extra in inventory -- just like last time.

If they are not coming back next year -- why not? -- they are a part of Christmas -- needed for Santa's sleigh.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Sue46 and Brookeham like this.
  7. Laurelei

Laurelei Padavan

I'm very confused by this event. Like others, I don't understand the need to breed items that are going to be exchanged for so little value. Breeding is expensive and time consuming and this is not only late (did BP not get the memo that Christmas is over??) but it also seems somewhat pointless, particularly since Anaconda breeding is right around the corner. The rewards are pretty lame and the attempt to inject some relevance into the event by giving cake rewards doesn't really make up for it.

I'm also confused that there are only two small power feed sales events when the event and baby boom are running for four days. If the point of cramming in an off season, forgotten holiday event is for BP to make money, why aren't you giving us more opportunities to buy power feed?

The only thing I'm grateful for is that this is not running concurrently with a crop event. Yet.

8. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

Uh.. definately not! The event announcement states: "The Holiday season draws near and the Reindeer are out of shape. Can you help them get ready in time?"

Quite obvious the Game Team didn't even consider to pay attention to details while sceduling this event in january.
    Longlasting PF sales Laurelei? I expect an annoucement for a Deluxe Pheromones sale anytime sooner. ;)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    geckofeet666 and 007Farming like this.
  9. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

It's already announced :D
    Starts Monday and lasts until Tuesday ;)
    And an additional PF Sale on Sunday for 4 hours

Sue46, geckofeet666 and 007Farming like this.
  10. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Yes, BP, why are we having a reindeer breeding event after Christmas?o_O The colored reindeer are adorable and I wish we could keep them!!!!! In fact why are reindeer not a permanent breeding animal??? To be released each fall in the lead up to Christmas. We have reindeer as a regular pen....even orange and yellow! Please, please let us keep our cute colored reindeer and implement them in another breeding event before Christmas 2019!:p

The other negative..... is why such short power feed sales?:oops: What's the harm having a power feed sale the whole weekend? I'm on PST....and like to sleep in on weekends...so I may miss the 4 hour window on Sunday. Oh well.....your loss.:sleepy::wuerg:

Sue46, trishap58, AuntMoe and 3 others like this.
  11. nlm24

nlm24 Regular

If there is going to be more than one breeding event during a month I think that the requirements/rewards for each should be available when the first one starts so that if we are low on PF we can make a decision as to which one we want to do.

Prefer to have only one in a month.

geckofeet666 likes this.
  12. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Expert

I love breeding events and the reindeer is always a favorite, but I agree - the timing is off, having it right before much-anticipated Anaconda breeding is unhelpful, and this was a fairly PF intensive event for something without any lasting benefits. Certainly the PF rewards offered were nice, but did not offset the demands unless players had a lot of previous reindeer breedings, and the cake vouchers were very helpful, but not necessary. Again, I feel like whoever makes decisions about this game has no understanding of the people who actually play it, who don't have unlimited resources and can't play all day, every day. Maybe there needs to be some focus groups of real people who play and report their feelings on the sustainability of game play.

geckofeet666, clonahmon and Sue46 like this.
  13. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.