1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Report spam posts?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by -Mir85-, Oct 20, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

As you are aware of there have been several spam/advertisement posts made recently. I have reported them using the report option at the bottom of the posts.

My first question is mostly out of curiosity: Who gets notified when I do this? The moderators?

Real question: Is there any point in doing so? I know you will delete it as soon as you see it anyway. If it is reported will someone notice it sooner?

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello -Mir85- :(

As I was explaining Michael in this post, we apologise for this daily inconvenience and thank you for your prompt reaction. However, the report feature notifies us (mod team) as soon as we enter the Forum. We have alerts for all the new threads so we notice team just as fast, regardless of you reporting them or not :( because the moment we enter the forum, we will see the weird thread name and get rid of it immediately. So, long story short - there is not much point in reporting these spam threads because we're keeping an eye out for them - but we do encourage you all to use the report tool for any kind of problems you notice with posts, because even if we all do our best to read all the posts, at times we might miss an edited post or some word that is out of place or who knows what kind of other issues.

However, we are truly sorry for not being able to put an end to this, our spammer seems to have a few tricks up their (its?) sleeve.
    Can I help you further?

Michael1877 likes this.
  3. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

No need to be sorry teddy :)

I would be happy to report the posts if it made a difference. But since it doesn't I will just ignore them :)

Leaving you some chocolate, NFQ.

4. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

One more reason on those plenty of sorry notes. :p (thank you!) But on a serious note, we really are sorry we cannot just prevent these silly posts.

Thank you very much for your understanding and the chocolate.

~ Closing thread as there are no further questions. ~

-Mir85- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.