1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Rise and Shine"

Discussion in 'Technical issues' started by istanboy, Oct 14, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. istanboy

istanboy Someday Author

Whenever I spin the farm wheel with a ticket collected from the "Rise and Shine" I have to refresh the game as the wheel just spins continuously if not.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello istanboy,

Can you try clearing your browser and Flash Caches to see if that helps the display issues.

Can I assist you further?

3. istanboy

istanboy Someday Author

Yes I have cleared the cache, but won't be able to see until I next collect.

Now the Full Moon fields are closed?

4. shooger.sweet

The issue has been resolved, Please refresh your Farm.

I will wait for confirmation on whether the Farmwheel issue has been resolved.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. istanboy

istanboy Someday Author

Thank you Full Moon open again.

6. istanboy

istanboy Someday Author

@shooger.sweet - I still have to refresh the game after using a free spin from Rise and Shine.

7. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello istanboy :)

We have no other reports of this type of issue, so let's see if we can figure out your farm. Would you please try another browser to see if the problem persists?

If you still have the same issue with a different browser, would you please post your game ID and the browsers you used so we can pass it along to the Team?

8. istanboy

istanboy Someday Author

I am using Chrome and do not have another browser.

I am happy to refresh the game to make the wheel spin - no problems (any way Rise and Shine has almost run out of tickets!).

9. shooger.sweet

I am sorry we could not find the answer to your display issue. As you said the problem should not occur for much longer.

Can I assist you with anything further?

10. istanboy

istanboy Someday Author

Good news! Today I collected the tickets and did not have to refresh. I don't know how it was resolved as I have not logged out or done anything (no more cache clearing).

Problem solved (although it wasn't really any problem in the first place).

Thank you.

11. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.
    I am glad the issue has been resolved 8) Good luck spinning the wheel.

~closing as problem solved~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.