1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

San Gigantica Express

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Brakenjan84, Mar 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Brakenjan84

Brakenjan84 Padavan

Just a suggestion for new players (and a reminder for old), the train can usually be filled with unused workshops and Baha stables.

On the previous train (think it was December), the following combination worked (It works this time as well, I've checked now since the event started):

Yellow monkey stable x3, Yellow koala x2 and a camel (130 000 CC)

Workshop values are usually 150 so you'll need 4 of them and a stable worth 25/30 (I think all stables end with a 0 - counting in 10's)

The express runs every hour so if you are able to log on frequently, you can send as many as 12-15 trains per day (meaning you'll need about 45 Yellow monkey, 30 Yellow koala and 15 camel stalls per day).

EDIT:
    -Mir85- has a cheaper option:
    5 yellow koalas and 1 yellow elephant = 125 000 CC

Good luck everyone!

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
  2. Beccalass

Beccalass Someday Author

Thank you!

3. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Emperor of the Forum

Add my thanks as well:)

4. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Heck yah, me too... TY for breaking it down for us @Brakenjan84! ;)

5. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

My thanks also, I can never remember what to put on. :p It might be wise, tho, to hold off on purchasing a bunch of pens until we are sure Baha pens will be accepted. Hasn't been an issue in the past, but you never know...

KaiCat33, 007Farming, tlcmom and 8 others like this.
  6. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

Thanks for posting that info, always good to have a plan. :)

One word of advice for newer players. It's tempting to go a bit crazy on these types of events but don't give away your farm just to get the new stable. I think my first experience with these was the perfumery and I traded away lots of items. The perfumery I eventually got has been out of my barn all of two times since then. So have fun but don't gut your farm for it.

7. Brakenjan84

Brakenjan84 Padavan

You're most welcome ;)

I absolutely love the Express on my Spare farm EElse84 (and my main of course). On my spare farm, I only have trees out which I harvest every day and then sell in the market. This event allows me to stock up on stalls which I then gift out during G&T. Which means it's my favourite event :music:

This time there's only one new item though, so we'll see how that goes - hope for pink stalls if not the new one :p

Good luck everyone and may you all get that brand new Stag Beetle - I'll stock up as many as possible,;) I'm home this weekend so hopefully, I'll be able to send it off every hour :)

8. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

This will be the 1st time in my life....that I'm hoping to get a beetle. o_O:pxDxDxD

9. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Thank you Brakenjan84! I always look for this thread when the San Gigantica Express pulls into town. :music:

10. Brakenjan84

Brakenjan84 Padavan

You're welcome ;) I've tested the combination and it works. Each time will cost you 130 000 CCs to buy these stalls...

EDIT:
    Results:
    1 = Orange Horse stable
    2 = Orange Rabbit shearing
    3 = Bison
    4 = Pheasant
    5 = Stag Beetle :inlove:
    6 = Orange Chicken
    7 = Pheasant
    8 = Orange Beaver
    9 = Bison
    10 = Orange Chameleon
    11 = Orange Bat Guano
    12 = Orange Egg Farm
    13 = Weasel
    14 = Weasel
    15 = Weasel
    16 = Orange Fish
    17 = Bison
    18 = Stag Beetle :inlove: I like to have 2 of each, so very happy about this one :)
    19 = Red Pig stall
    20 = Orange Beehive
    21 = Orange Feather collecting station
    22 = Orange Ostrich
    23 = Orange Bear
    24 = Falcon :D
    25 = Weasel
    26 = Falcon :D
    27 = Orange Rabbit shearing
    28 = Pheasant
    29 = Bison
    30 = Orange Truffle farm
    31 = Red Goose stable
    32 = Red Beaver
    33 = Stag Beetle :inlove:
    34 = Weasel
    35 = Orange Donkey
    36 = Weasel
    37 = Falcon

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  11. farmlily3

farmlily3 Commander of the Forum

8) An easy way to do San Gigantica Express - if you have a lot of excess YELLOWS - is to type in 'yellow' on the search bar...then choose a value combination that works for you.

460+170=630;
    (3)170's=510+(2)60's=630
    etc.

or Baha: (2)290's=580+(1)50=630...
    (I use yellow Bikini Boutiques for the 290's)
    or: (2)290's=580 + add (3) main farm yellows @20 each=640....
    for starters. Just work out which combination of yellows works best for you.:music::)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  12. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Board Veteran

I have a lot of excess yellow stables a the moment so I'm with Lily on this one. I'm unloaded those first. I've already done 4 trains and still have lots of stalls left.

13. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

With the introduction of yellow elephants there is now a slightly cheaper option:
    5 yellow koalas and 1 yellow elephant, total cost 125,000 CC.

KaiCat33, joanc123, baw815 and 10 others like this.
  14. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum General

When I run out of yellows I start dumping those excess red bats in - I have over 50 so bye bye!

15. 007Farming

007Farming Forum Duke

I dumped ten train loads of "yellow" and have turned those into orange(mostly) and red up-grades with two Beetles in the mix:inlove:Chugga chugga choo choo I am going for morexDxDxDGoodbye yellows, hello oranges and reds for the next train event;)
    All the best EVERYONE

16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum Demigod

Congrats, 007Farming on getting 2 Beetles! I have done 5 trains with "yellow pens" I have in my barn. I am still using my lands for crops and drops so what I have will have to wait a day or two!:p Good luck everyone!;)

17. LDCrow

LDCrow Forum Baron

I just put out 10 cargos all from yellow extras so fingers crossed. I was lucky enough to get a Robin with only 5 stables so maybe that luck will hold out. Good luck all! :D

18. purplepassion123

purplepassion123 Forum-Apprentice

I'm so happy to hear that LDCrow, I may go back for more, as I really went overboard on the stable purchases, and ended up with 3 bison and 3 egg farms and 1 yellow shearing shed. o_O I really want to hear that robin singing on my farm... can you end yours over?

19. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Inhabitant

Congrats LDCrow - Is the Robin available from the Express? The FAQ only says the beetle. I haven't tried exchanging yet. Will be my first time ever.

KaiCat33, tlcmom, purplebeet and 5 others like this.
  20. Lily_pink

Lily_pink Forum Mogul

There are 2 separate offers:
    (1.) The chance to get a Robin can be bought (15 BB's ea.)from the new "Vienna" Wonder Stables...and
    (2.) the Beetles come (in exchange for your excess stables) from the San Gigantica Express. (Using yellow stables is usually best in the long run.)
    Happy 'Hunting'!! :D

KaiCat33, tlcmom, 007Farming and 7 others like this.