1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sea Symphony IV task 2

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by SylvanMoon, Mar 10, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SylvanMoon

SylvanMoon Forum-Apprentice

This task asks for Tiki Totems, but in my game it is showing that I do not have any. I have a Tiki Tree that has harvested 274 of its totems in my storehouse. Why aren't they showing?

SylvanMoonscape
    userID: 54157758

sanddollar15 likes this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Hi, I am not a Mod but the "Tiki Tree gives Tiki Tree Totems" The quest wants Tiki Totems from the "Tiki Totem workshop" that goes with the Toucan Habitat! I hope this helps you! Good Luck!

SylvanMoon likes this.
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello SylvanMoon :)

sandddollar15 is correct. Tiki totems come from the Tiki Totem workshop and not from the Tiki Totem tree. If you have Toucans open, you can purchase tiki totems in the market under the Products tab.

May I assist you further?

4. SylvanMoon

SylvanMoon Forum-Apprentice

Well that's it then. I don't even have toucans open, much less a workshop. Why do you create objectives where even the first level is unobtainable by many players? The same went for the previous one where anaconda pottery was required. I'm not a happy farmer. Too many of the recent (too numerous) events have been demanding things that not all players can participate in.

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

As you have left your thoughts in the Feedback Thread, they will be passed onto the Game Team.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.