1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Septemberfest 2019 Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by SahraB, Sep 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

FAQ
    SOS

You will need to collect Rustic Fork and Rustic Knife drops while harvesting to prepare Ike’s Tableware in the mill. Each Ike’s Tableware will give you one mini game try!

Very important! With each mini game you need to put together a dinner course! You need to choose 4 different food items.

After each combination of the four food items selected, you will see hints about the chosen combination of the food course: the character board will show green/blue if the chosen course has/has not been used previously.
    Another very important note: For each newly chosen combination of food courses used, bonus rewards are given.

Two Drops: Rustic Fork
    You will get these drops when harvesting your 3 main lands (main, meadow, glade) from everything you harvest - trees, crops, stables, workshops.
    Note: Rustic Fork has a high drop chance from crops,trees, stables and workshops!

Rustic Knife
    You will get these drops when harvesting your 3 main lands (main, meadow, glade) from everything you harvest - trees, crops, stables, workshops.
    Note: Rustic Knife has an average drop chance from crops and trees but a high drop chance on stables and workshops!
    For each breeding process harvested, you will receive one of the drops. Each drop has a 50% chance of appearing.

Mill Product: Ike’s Tableware [​IMG]
    Ingredients: 47 x Rustic Forks + 28 x Rustic Knives
    Milling time: 1 minute and 30 seconds

For CR and items 60 mini-games are required.

60* 47 = 2820 Rustic Forks
    60* 28 = 1680 Rustic Knives

Good Luck everybody! :)

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  2. baw815

baw815 Forum Ambassador

Not sure, but a big plus is not tearing up my farm to do it. I'll go as far as I can.

3. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Thanks Sahra for the start and overall totals!

If you did get the giver (and upgrades) from the Septemberfest Workout Event quest, I like to remind:

Note: During the upcoming Septemberfest Event, the givers will also hand out:
    • Monkey Musician: 1 x Crate O' Septemberfest II
    • Famous Monkey Magician: 3 x Crate O' Septemberfest II
    • Celebrated Monkey Musician: 4 x Crate O' Septemberfest II
    • Famed Monkey Musician: 6 x Crate O' Septemberfest II
    Crate O' Septemberfest II
    [​IMG]
    receive 1 random item from the following:
    [​IMG]

The giver takes 22 hrs and you'll have to open the crates to recieve the extra drops. Harvested daily (after event start!!) during the 6 days it seems worth to put it out. The better your upgrade, the more crates and drops will be yours. This crate will convert to 500 CC and 500 EP afterwards.

My strategy is to prepare the farm for max drops at the start, planting a long 20hr+ crop overnight on as many 1x1 plots as possible.
    Tomorrow I'll compare the initial drop totals with the daily needed average (470 fork, 280 knive) and will then decide if and how I'll continue.

Stay joyfull, keep smiling!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  4. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

Thanks for very useful information and strategy, habalala!

5. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you SahraB for starting this thread with all the relevant points. Thanks also to Habalala who pointed out something I missed from the Workout event! :)
    I'm in for as far as my drops will take me! :music:
    Good luck all! ;)

Edit: I wish I could remember where I put my Monkey Musician! :wuerg:

6. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

I like this Event!! No mandatory crops to grow!!:inlove: This one even allows us to grow-our-farms!!!:music: Now THIS is an E-vent!! I AM ALL IN ON THIS ONE!!:D:D

7. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

8. saturnia22

saturnia22 Forum Master

I read that the barrel race is giving out 3...somethings, anyone know what it is?
    I'm still battling the quest...screwed up and planted tulips instead of hops.

fun2farm, KaiCat33, Cassie101 and 5 others like this.
  9. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Active Author

Here are all the possible combinations.

1 = ? 2 = ? 3 = Cake 4 = pretzel 5= Sausage
    Note Not sure what 1 and 2 are.

1 3 2 41 2 3 53 5 4 1
    2 3 4 55 2 4 14 3 2 5
    4 3 1 52 1 5 34 2 3 5
    2 5 4 35 1 2 33 4 1 5
    1 5 2 45 3 2 41 4 3 2
    4 2 5 12 4 1 55 2 4 3
    3 4 2 51 4 2 35 3 1 2
    2 4 1 31 4 3 51 3 2 5
    1 2 4 53 2 4 55 2 1 4
    5 4 3 11 5 2 31 5 3 4
    4 5 3 24 5 2 34 1 3 5
    3 2 4 15 1 3 43 4 5 1
    5 1 4 34 2 1 35 1 2 4
    5 3 1 42 3 4 15 2 1 3
    3 5 2 43 4 2 12 1 5 4
    1 2 3 43 2 1 45 1 3 2
    2 3 1 54 3 5 14 1 3 2
    2 3 5 41 4 5 23 5 1 2
    1 5 3 25 4 2 12 5 4 1
    2 1 3 45 3 2 13 4 5 2
    2 3 1 44 5 1 23 2 5 4
    3 1 5 42 4 5 12 4 3 1
    5 2 3 14 2 5 34 5 2 1
    3 1 4 55 4 1 24 2 1 5
    2 5 3 13 2 1 54 3 2 1
    1 3 5 42 3 5 11 3 5 2
    3 5 2 13 5 1 44 5 3 1
    1 3 4 25 4 1 32 4 5 3
    2 1 4 53 1 5 21 4 2 5
    5 3 4 24 1 5 24 5 1 3
    1 4 5 31 5 4 35 4 2 3
    1 2 4 33 1 2 42 1 3 5
    2 5 3 42 5 1 43 5 4 2
    4 1 2 32 5 1 34 1 5 3
    4 1 2 52 1 4 33 2 5 1
    4 2 3 12 4 3 53 1 2 5
    1 3 4 55 2 3 45 1 4 2
    5 4 3 23 4 1 21 2 5 3
    3 1 4 24 3 1 24 3 5 2
    1 2 5 41 5 4 25 3 4 1

10. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks, Niknar. This is going to be very useful! :D

11. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Barrel Race (+)
    [​IMG]
    Gives: 2 x Super-grow
    Time: 20 hours
    Size: 2x2
    placeable on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands, park, shipwreck bay, (cloudrow once charges are used)

Barrel Race is a limited Charge item. It has 30 charges only.

12. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

So we have to wait until it's done to plunk it on the CR?

Well I like this event - okay CR and no ripping up the farm plus better drop rate from animal pens and I'm in desperate need of a few of those - not sure how my stocks got so depleted.

The mechanics work like that robot one and the flower vase one...easy peasy as long as you remember to look for the hearts in the eyes before you press the button.

13. cubanmissilecrisis

cubanmissilecrisis Active Author

Thanks Sahrab.

fun2farm, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  14. Growalot

Growalot Forum Expert

I just hope that the mini game gives plenty of star coins as bonus rewards to spend in the shop. It's all chance except for the 75 star coins rewarded for playing 11 games.

15. ChayaAvery

ChayaAvery Someday Author

Once you find one combination that gives star coins it might be best to stick to that one all the time instead of trying to get another one. It's less likely to find another one that gives star coins than something else and the added bonus from a new combination isn't really worth it if it's the star coins you aim for. In total getting 20 star coins every single time after you find it should give more. Unless you're really lucky and manage to hit a lot of the star coin combinations somehow that is. Only 1/4(30) of the combinations give star coins, so it takes some luck to hit them.

If taking the chance and playing 120 games with different combinations(know this many games isn't likely to happen, but just using it to compare the results), you get a total of 1,125 star coins.
    If finding a star coin at the first try(again, unlikely to find the right combination giving star coins that fast) and getting 20 star coins for each game from then on, you get a total of 2,400 star coins if playing 120 games. So doing it this way should give a total of way more star coins than aiming for luck.

16. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

Hiiiiiii Community Junkers. hahaha No junks right now for you. xDxD My fields are throwing knives at me and this oooooooooooold farmer noooow doesn't like it at all. >:( The broke farm will get something out of it but should not have enough drops for a cloud row which wouldn't be harvested regularly anyway. xDxD I have committed the farm and have buffs activated for another 1,238 hours.

Off topic
    Previously, there were three items at separate times that I would have invested the entire farm in if there was time before the price explosion. I was correct all three times:
    • The first was pheromones. The farm gathered over 1,000,000 and sold them all before prices relaxed. Today the farm holds 43,241 and buys and sells regularly. (No special investment will be made as prices will move forward quickly with continued breeding taking place.)
    • The second item was chickens. The farm could only gather and hold about 240,000 before selling them all and taking the expected profits. (Today the farm holds 552,602 chickens with no concern.)
    • The third item was cuckoos. The farm gathered just over 1,200,000. I simply could not raise ccs faster and refused to pay more than 345 for each animal. (broke-the-cuckoo on this farm now has 713,484 friends left. The farm has recently paid a little over 15,000 for a few cuckoos in order to get them out of the way.)
    The easy profits from each of the above have been what I regard as very very very low risk with high expected return.

I must disclose the next item I would invest the entire farm in if time permits before the expected price explosion takes place. I expect time to run out and will not have nearly the volume to contend with.
    • The item is relatively new to Farmerama. The item is The Dragonfly.
    • There is no related product ...... yet!
    • The ev is 9,875. (I believe this is the second highest ev animal in the game.)
    • I can and am producing the dragon fly on all three tropical fields as all players can. (And this is where the price explosion will be fueled.)
    • The feed requires 12 bitter ginger (which is used elsewhere) and one (1) Moringa pod. Feed mill time is 7:12. (If using buffs as I presently am and with no mill subscription then the mill cannot keep up with production on the three fields. Close but the mill cannot keep up with prompt harvesting)
    • There is a single farmer's society quest which calls for the dragonfly in all steps I believe. The total dragonflies requested is 235.
    • The bitter ginger used in the feed must come from somewhere. The 300 seeds I can purchase each day will not do it. In order to mill 999 dragonfly feed at a time a farm will require nearly 12,000 bitter ginger. <---------- If one grows it then one is not producing the dragonfly! If one purchases the bitter ginger one must have an income source as the crop is not cheap. More farmers produce the dragonfly and more bitter ginger is used. The demand will push the feed price up and BP developers surely are watching it. (I noticed a farmer's customer even asking for dragonfly!)
    • The farm presently holds 4,494 dragonfly feed (and the farm is milling another feed at this time working to reduce risk of poor judgement), 133,713 bitter ginger, 64,010 Moringa pods and 5,618 dragonfly. (The dragonfly is waaaaaaaaaay down on the baha animal quantity list held by this farm with number one of Baha animals being the elephant at this time with 59,792.)
    I choose this path for the immediate future.
    Have a fine time with the current event. I do not see it as impossible but I am committed to another direction.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
  17. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

Farmer_Broke - re: Pheromones.

Why do players buy pheromones on the market that are priced above 600CC? They can buy them 100 at a time from the supply store. So why pay more than that? Especially for one or two (heavy sigh)...just doesn't make sense to me. I keep all my scent trees out on both farms all the time. I just don't think you can ever have enough pheromones - but, at the same time, I'm not paying more than the going rate through the supply store...I will pay LESS than that... so watch the market daily for bargains.

Nala777, kibsnfebs, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  18. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I'm getting 20 star coins each game on Cassie and Erridge using, green, yellow, red, blue each time.

Nala777, rivak, kibsnfebs and 9 others like this.
  19. mindy1701

mindy1701 Exceptional Talent

Cassie - not me - I got 200K TEP I did get star coins from yellow, green, blue, red and yellow, green, red, white.

Nala777, rivak, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  20. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

lol xDxD
    (The standard excuse for nonsense: This is only a game and people can do it anyway they want as long as they have fun. xD) Some do not know the game itself ...... hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry ..... refuse to learn? ..... refuse to look forward? ..... some use pheromones for no reason ..... I can't say anymore or our MODs will get me for sure.

Now to have fun with you!
    Now please don't get angry at this ooooooooooooooold farmer noooooooooow when I say this: I don't see why you would keep out a single pheromone tree anyway.

On many markets, one can put out a tree and sell that tree fruit and buy 2-3-4-5 times as many pheromones ......

This is a game sure! If we choose to learn parts of it we will find that there is an efficient way to do something. (It's like events. Many do not know how for long periods of time.)

xDxD Ya know, I don't understand why farms will not do that parrot feather quest and do it all. One will make ccs and level up their Baha most likely. A new farm can come out of it with over 400 golden bananas and more ccs than it took.

Well ............ I'm just an oooooooooooold farmer nooooooooow and really don't want to know why farmers won't do that quest. :eek::eek: Back to sittin and stuffin leaves in my pocket. No worry!

This farm had enough drop to mill 11 but that won't continue each day.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.