1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Septemberfest 2019

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Sep 18, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,
    [​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Septemberfest 2019 " Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I am thoroughly looking forward to this event. We can participate without tearing up our farms and donating tons of event crops! Plus we can accumulate Star Coins (and other bonus prizes) and choose what we want to spend them on! :)
    Now, all we need is a healthy drop rate and you will find this a very popular event! :music:

3. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)Me, too!!!.....what illy said!!!:inlove::D(At last!!! Was BP actually listening?!?!o_O):music::inlove:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Cassie101, baw815 and joanc123 like this.
  4. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Mogul

Events where we can farm as usual and still participate in the event are lovely. Personally I really enjoy having to strategize the use of crops and pens for optimal drops. As always, I love that we get to choose what rewards we earn. Plus the graphics are adorable and the event mechanism is one that has not been done to death. Two thumbs up :)

AniE, Lea2191, Cassie101 and 2 others like this.
  5. porkchop2

porkchop2 Active Author

I enjoy these types of events also but have four farms, all maxed out on trophies and getting crates from monkeys and still don't feel that I will have enough drops to finish event on any of my farms. I keep adjust stables and workshops to no avail. Oh well

AniE, farmlily3, baw815 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Lea2191

Lea2191 Active Author

1. I agree with Cassie on this. The first 2 days I did normal farming and was falling very short of what I needed to complete the event. Then I had to play catch up by making a real effort to strategize on the use of crops, boosters, shorter stables and short timed workshops to get a better drop rate. I love that I could work simultaneously on a permanent quest goal, and get all the enjoyment of an event. That combination is winner. It is a great opportunity to grow crops that I otherwise would never have planted.
    2. Also I figure event if I couldn't finish, and it looks now like I will, there were still plenty of prizes to make participation worthwhile. This wouldn't be true if I were raising an event crop rather than crops I can use.

AniE and farmlily3 like this.
  7. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Connoisseur

I started with 1 field devoted to stables about 10 hours in length and 2 fields of crops. I was getting tons of forks so switched 1 more and still too many forks. Saturday, I made all 3 fields into stables. 1 field with longer stables, 1 with medium and at 1 about 3-5 hours. I went from 793 forks and 3 knives to 713 forks and 8 knives. I have gotten 13 more meals in the last 2 days. Not sure if I will get close to finishing at this rate, at 27 meals with 2 days left, but I am getting a few more meals a day.

Edit: Forgot to add that I am enjoying being able to farm and replenish my barn while also enjoying doing an event. It is also an easy enough event that doesn't require skill or luck with the RNG which I don't seem to have on any computer game.

farmlily3 likes this.
  8. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

Enjoyable. The drops are rather unbalanced...I have an over abundance or forks to knives. If the knife drop persists as it is, I may not reach the cloud row.

Cassie101, AniE and baw815 like this.
  9. illy1996

Really enjoyed this event. As said before, being able to work on our farm projects while collecting drops was a real pleasure. It wasn't easy - there was a need to check drop ratio levels to make sure we could mill Ike's Tableware and adjust our fields accordingly but that was all part of the fun for me. :music:
    More events like this please. :inlove:

farmlily3 and -Mir85- like this.
  10. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

Nice event. I especially like that I can use my few left over coins for small items costing only 3 coins each.

farmlily3, Cassie101 and -Mir85- like this.
  11. illy1996

One thing I would like to add: there could have been more Star Coins. I didn't seem to have many combinations that gave them. I received 590 in total - it would have been nicer if we could have received 20 Star Coins for every combination so we could all have got lots more gifts from the Shop. I would have preferred less Toolboxes, EP/TEP and CCs and more Star Coins. :music:

farmlily3 and Cassie101 like this.
  12. Floridasolve

Floridasolve Junior Expert

I read that we had until 10pm for the event - forgot about the time difference thinking i had plenty of time to spend the coins & didn't get a chance to spend even one coin. I got the cloud row but wanted to use the coins. Frustrating.

baw815 and farmlily3 like this.
  13. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.