1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Septemberfest Workout

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by habalala, Sep 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Event Quest FAQ

FSQ, partly timed

september 15 - september 19 = 4 days

Requirements to do all of the quest:

8300 cabbage
    11500 wheat
    8850 hops
    8600 pineapple

Delivering these will grant a giver and upgrades and Checked Blankets needed to get the final upgrade. Upgraded giver might be useful for the upcoming Septemberfest Event (then it will hand out extra event items).

Cabbage is the event crop and during the event, can only be grown on the Mainland field!

8300 cabbage/ 4 days = 2075 oer day
    2075 per day = 692 plots (1x1) with CAC applied per day

Mainland field = 202 plots (1x1)

With 1 full field, CAC applied, it takes 14 harvests in 4 days to get to 8300 cabbage.
    Less harvests only when using SSG, Event Plant Harvest Booster, etc.

Event crop = 6:00 hrs
    with water = 4:48 hrs
    with water and manure = 4:12 hrs

Keep smiling!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thank you Habalala! ;)

I will probably give this one a go. I like timed quests - as long as they are reasonable. I will find a way to work the Pineapples in with the other quest but as neither have any prizes that are "must have", I will enjoy stretching my strategy ability! xD

Good luck all!

3. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Thank you Habalala. Really appreciate the numbers! :) Illy they do say puzzles are good for the brain cells. :music:
    Happy September Fest everyone, it even comes with a Calendar. :p

4. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

Thank you habalala!:)

Especially for timed quests,

Wheat and Hops is in the category of Grains, I will use Chocolate Croissant (+3 18 h for grains) during harvest. For pineapple I will use Tropic Colada (+3 18 h for other crops).

Also during planting, magic potion (for pineapple), Miracle Tincture and Happiness Serum(for wheat and hops) can be used to speed up the time.

Good luck!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  5. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Thank you Sahra for the good tips!

I checked my barn and it seems my farm has enough of the needed regular crops in stock already. phew.

6. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I'm going to give this a miss, I had 184000 cabbage before BP changed it to Kale:(

Good luck! all those doing this:)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    SahraB, joanc123 and FarmerMolly22 like this.
  7. FarmerMolly22

FarmerMolly22 Exceptional Talent

thank you habalala, you're a peach. do you need the whole amount to start donating. I tried to start but my finish now bar is not blue it's grey..... :) I certainly have over 550 wheat so i clicked start and was not able to donate, so i was wondering..... do i need the entire quantity of wheat 11,000 plus to start the quest?

SahraB, joanc123 and Cassie101 like this.
  8. illy1996

You need to start your timer in FSQ first FarmerMolly and then grow the Wheat in specified time. ;)

As a rule, it is better to have the Wheat (or some of it for the higher amounts) already grown, hit the timer then harvest (making sure you have the donation tab at the top right corner). :)

missyww83, SahraB, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  9. FarmerMolly22

hmmmm i did start the timer and it did not let me donate anything. i will look for the donation tab, perhaps i'm not seeing it. Thank you illy you are so sweet! I don't see any donation button, only a grey finish now button. Perhaps it's too early, I am in the US and it's only 8:15am here. :oops:

SahraB and joanc123 like this.
  10. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

FarmerMolly22 - did you plant wheat? You can't just donate from your barn; you must grow it in the time limit indicated. Plant the wheat, wait for it to come up and then click the start. :)

SahraB, joanc123 and FarmerMolly22 like this.
  11. FarmerMolly22

will do willow, thank you..... i had wheat planted but it wasn't finished yet and I panicked cuz i didn't see a donate now button. I will try again. Thank you...... ! Ok I started the timer again and the wheat is finished and i still have no Donate Now button anywhere.... do i harvest the wheat and a button will appear while my timer is still going or do i have to wait for the timer to end? I know there must be a simple solution and i fear I'm going to get a warning for too many posts..... here! oopsie!:cry:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
    SahraB, joanc123 and Willow like this.
  12. Willow

Harvest and it donates automatically. Sorry, I wasn't on the forum when your message came in.

SahraB, FarmerMolly22 and joanc123 like this.
  13. illy1996

It automatically donates from your harvest! But always check that you have your timer going (you can cancel if you mess up and don't want to lose what you have already donated). Not too bad with Wheat but when you have waited nearly two hours for hops or pineapples, that can be a tad annoying! :wuerg:

14. Willow

Also, if you are running CAC watch the timer to see how much you still need to donate after harvesting your first field. If you have all three planted, you may only need to harvest one or two to complete a step. That will save on planting time.

15. FarmerMolly22

Thank you all, so when i have my timer going and i harvest the wheat it will automatically donate and there won't be a donate now button. Is that correct. Any other timed request, i had a button. Don't see one now.... if someone has one can they show me a picture please..... thank you for all your advice. I can see how this goes and it's not taking any inventory from my barn. I don't know if I will be able to do this event, given the hours that I have to work. Good luck to you all.

joanc123, SahraB and Willow like this.
  16. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

That is correct, there is no button. As long as the timer is showing you can go ahead and harvest.

FarmerMolly22, joanc123 and SahraB like this.
  17. SahraB

SahraB Forum Duke

I don't know if that will help?
    You should do it with silver gold and diamond levels. You can complete the silver level and perform the 2nd task.

[​IMG][​IMG]

18. FarmerMolly22

i believe that's the way it goes Sarah, by the levels......

SahraB likes this.
  19. AuntMoe

AuntMoe Someday Author

Don't forget to throw an oat bread into the mix for wheat. With a chocolate croissant I am getting 6 per 1x1.

SahraB, joanc123 and Cassie101 like this.
  20. illy1996

I messed up all over the place again: 1) had to delete some Sorghum cos I planted it instead of Wheat, 2) I wasted lots of Hops cos I misread the timer - thought it said 30 minutes and it was 30 seconds AND my Hops were actually ready. I tried to rectify it only to realise that I am going out so will not be about to harvest! :wuerg:

So I have decided to leave the timed quests till Thursday when I can concentrate on it better ... I hope! :music: