1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sheldon's Big Plans

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by dnin21cent, Feb 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

Event Period :13th of February 2019 - 20th of February 2019 (7 Days)
    Difficulty: Medium-Hard ( it depend on how much reward your want)
    FAQ : http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/sheldons-big-plans.34712/
    SOS thread: http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/sos-sheldons-big-plans.34722/
    Event Crop: Handicraft Bloom 6 hr crop (with water 4:47, water+manure 4:18)
    Plantable on main lands only (main farm, green meadow, magic glade)
    Event Drops:Red Wood Planks (harvest from main land field from crops, stables and workshop,and come from magic trees if you had)
    Mill Product :Planter Box Stand (580 x Handicraft Blooms + 55 x Red Wood Planks)
    Mill Time: 2 minutes and 30 seconds (Both Main & Baha Mill can produced it)

As usual, BP will give a Free Plantex Box stand for player to try to mini game
    Like recent events, again BP set up 100 game lv for players. So, players could
    play as much mini games as you want to get those mini game reward!

SO, ONLY for getting the CR, Need to play 40 mini games.
    Event Crop need : 23200 (less free game : 22620)
    Event Drops need: 2200 (less free game : 2145)

This figure base on FAQ I saw when I start the thread. If BP make any amendment.
    I will edit this post.
    Such high demand of drops may mean the drop will pour down like the snake event
    Or, Will BP amend the drop required for milling?
    Let see!

The mini game is a puzzle game From FAQ:
    You need to arrange the 6 tile pieces to form a complete square in the grid. Puzzle pieces cannot be rotated. Click and hold a puzzle pick to pick it up. Release the mouse button to place a piece. A piece will click into place as long as it does not overlap another piece.
    Arrange all pieces in the grid to receive a completion bonus based on how quickly the puzzle is completed.

For each success of paly give you 10game point, extra bonus point will given if you

play less than 5 min. (+3 to +10) That means more than that only give you 10 game
    points. Also, if you do not success in put all 6 tiles into the grid. you will get less than
    10 game point.
    For detail, pls check FAQ.

All 100 game lv is 1600 game point. If player want to get it....
    Assume player could get the max 20 game point per game, that is minimum 80 games
    need to play.. doable.
    1st : you need to play game successful in 1:15 min.

2nd: you need to grow 45820 6 hr crop
    3rd: you need to get/buy 4345 drops.

So, look forwards for your answers.

Me: The mini game need skill & brain cell. at least it is only 6/game.
    I will take a try to get the CR, But only main lands to grow over 20000, and then
    the drops. such huge no. over 2000 drops.o_O

Lastly, neddy ask me to try, so..... Hope I will not make too much editions like her.
    xDxD

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    blessedlady2, Sue46, SahraB and 11 others like this.
  2. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Mogul

You already make a edition ;)
    look forwards to more..

over 2000 drops, BP always -.-

3. illy1996

illy1996 Commander of the Forum

Thanks, DNIN for crunching numbers for all of us.:)
    I will not be stripping my Glade for this one, will be happy to reach the 40 games. Once bitten ... 8)
    I quite like the new mini game - I play a similar game and do pretty well. Famous last words! :music:
    Good luck all! ;)

4. sebe96

sebe96 Padavan

The FAQ says this:

"There will be a Memory mini-game. Each game played counts towards the main progress bar to earn the event items and earns you Star coins to spend in the event shop"

So I am hoping that by this stating its a memory game, this means there is just a limited amount of games, so we can memorize where the puzzle pieces go??? This would help in getting a faster time, therefore better chance at more game points with each mini game.

Also I didnt notice anything if we can remove the pieces once we place them?? It does not say anything so I am assuming this means no, and that is why the other points are based on how many squares we cover. So again I am hoping by it saying its a memory game, this means the game board will be the same, or either have just a limited different scenarios, and not a total random game board each time, which would make it so much harder to max out the game points with each game.

I guess we will have to wait and see on this, or if anyone noticed this and I missed it, just let me know. But if its just totally random each time it may get hard, So Im in on this one, but how far I go depends on how hard it is to get the bonus points.

blessedlady2, Sue46, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  5. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Connoisseur

6. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

I can't be bothered to do this game. So I won't.
    Good luck to those who play.:)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  7. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

Thanks dnin for crunching the numbers.
    As I am off the PC from Sunday morning to Tuesday evening, there is not a hope to get this one done in an orderly manner :D
    So I am out of this, but will try the breeding event. Looks like, if I could do that one.

Good Luck everybody at whatever you decide to do ;)

I hate digital detox :D

8. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you dnin for kicking off Sheldon's big plan(he would probably thank you himself if he wasn't so busy). :)
    SOS thread posted. Good luck everyone.
    Illy, I like your plan, still have a few animals may be needed for Temple Monkey Day II. :p

9. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

I'm already having the glade and the main ready for this so will give it a try. Mini game looks fun :)

10. xristos-ale3andros

xristos-ale3andros Junior Expert

It looks more like a skill game than a memory game to me.
    We will be able to move the pieces around in the left grid and we will also be able to move them back to the right box.

Concerning the points, it seems to me that scoring respectably should not be a problem.
    By starting a game and only by pressing 'Submit' you get 15 points, 5 from the tiles (not) completed and 10 from the speed (<1:15min).
    I intend to try to place as many pieces I can within the first minute and then submit the results.
    It should give me an average of 17-18 points per game, or maybe more, which is not bad.

The plants required for completing the task-list rewards seem quite steep to me.
    I believe that 90(+- x) games is a more realistic estimate.
    I'm not sure I will try. Maybe after 3 days into the event I will decide.

11. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

:eek:

45820 junks -- no brain cells exist
    5820 junks -- dork
    820 junks -- deranged 24/7
    20 junks -- highly possible loose connection
    20 junks less 10 free (given) -- hmmm 6 or 7 days ... maybe I can do

Reminder: NO SLEEPING!

RowSie, Nala777 and sanddollar15 like this.
  12. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

@farmer_broke , being a self proclaimed "Professional Junker" even I have to agree 45,820 is JUST TOO MUCH junking!:p;)xD
    Good luck to all doing the event and I hope you have fun!;)

13. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies All knowing Oracle

45k cropso_O

I've heard of fainting goats, but now it may be a fainting pnp.

There are some nice rewards in the prize list that I would love to add to my farm but I'm having a hard time summoning enthusiasm for that many crops. That total is with the assumption we get 20 points per game. Should you get less than 20 points, you will be growing more. How many more? All depends on being able to solve a puzzle. Sigh.:(

Maybe this awful headache will subside by tomorrow and I'll feel more positive about it.

14. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

I just finished the dice game last night. (I'm a challenge sucker and had to win ALL the prizes:p) So only today to farm reg. crops.....and now they want us to grow 45k event crops??? :eek::oops: I will try...but I'm totally event-fatigued. :sleepy:

15. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

This strategy won't work as the FAQ stated that time bonus point only given to those
    that can filled all 30 tiles. (right picture)
    [​IMG]

16. sebe96

sebe96 Padavan

Thanks dnin21cent for pointing this out, I missed this as well. I knew that was too good to be true, BP always has a wrench to throw at our plans. LOL I just dont know about this one. Will have to try a few games and see if I want to try to finish or not.

17. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

Agreed. BP won't be so kind to palyers unless you pay!
    I seldom write a feedback. even so I normally would post after event start.
    This is also the first time I give BP a negative feedback before event start.

18. mindy1701

mindy1701 Forum Great Master

The only thing I want out of this event is the ahuehuete tree. I tried SO hard to get one when it was first released, with no luck. This is the first time it's been available again and it's in the #99 slot of the mini game. Without shelling out money (which I will not do), I don't see how I can possibly reach the tree goal. I'll give it a good try for a couple of days and see how it goes, but already feel disappointment seeping in.

19. xristos-ale3andros

xristos-ale3andros Junior Expert

You are right..That's not good
    The requirements are even steeper.:cry:

blessedlady2, Nala777, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  20. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

xD
    Make the junks requirements 50 ...... 60 ....... 70 ..... 100 thousand in 6 -7 days xD

Make um 2 million junks in a few days xDxD

First the crying :cry:

xDxD then spinning the wheel for 200 BBs gives a +50 for 24 hours xDxD

and then :):) (and don't forget the credit card)

Junkers provided the junks growing limit information many events ago ....