1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sloth egg

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Grams78!!, Dec 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grams78!!

Grams78!! Forum-Apprentice

I have had a sloth egg that has hatched many times. I am trying to put the volcano bungalow upgrade on the sloth egg. It will not take it. I have moved it and tried. Even cleared the cache with no success. Any help would be appreciated. My user ID is 50835118

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Grams78!!,

Your Sloth Egg is placed on the Pet Playground. It has an incubation period of 168 hours. Your egg has 164 hours left.
    Only when this incubation period is over and the egg harvested will you then be able to place the Upgrade. An Egg changes to the Pet the first time it is harvested. Perhaps you have mistaken harvesting it with the Toucan bungalow?

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. Grams78!!

Does that still stand true if I have harvested this sloth eggs many times? I am just getting around to putting the upgrade on it. Thank you so much for your help :inlove:

4. Grams78!!

Thank you so much shooger.sweet I now have my upgrade in place. ;) You may close the thread.

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

You are welcome.

~closing as requested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.