1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slow and go

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sunshineaz, Jan 27, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Pro

I had a thread earlier today and thought things were back to normal. It was, for me to plant and harvest a few short time crops, wheat and carrots, while letting my event crops with super grow mature.

Then every thing started slowing again. It takes several clicks to do anything and not the normal one click. Sometimes it speeds up, then starts going slow again. The game is very erratic. I know you can't do anything, but just wanted to put it out there so the team can know that it is happening yet. 3 hours into the event and I haven't been able to do much of anything yet at all. I have done all the normal requested things to try and fix it, I was booted so went on a different computer and browser and still the same problems.

You may close this as I know there isn't anything that you can do.

2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Team Leader Team Farmerama EN

Hello sunshineaz, :(

Could you please be so kind and log out and then log back in, to see if the situation improved now that Renzo's fair ended? ​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.