1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snake Eye IV

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Neddy38, Feb 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

A few little price bubbles in the poop market but nothing abnormal as before. Just a little lettuce-poop here. Pink poopers are on holiday but the Neon poopers get no rest. :D

(Dumped about a thousand parrots and ran the market down to nothing. Out of the ratrace for the change here.)

(But there is a show going on. xDxD Some can see it)

I guess it's too late for me to start the event so no worry here.

Best wishes. And Illy-the-Ladybug is nice and comfy.

kibsnfebs, tlcmom, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Commander of the Forum

Bridal Broke is snug as a bug in a rug too. ;)

Dumped a thousand Parrots, market run down to nothing, out of the ratrace for the change; I'm never quite sure what you are saying Broke but I know you are having a ball! xD
    Hey, you said you got the sticker so you must have started ... didn't you? Oh, your probably got that with the freebie.:p

3. farmer_broke

This is off topic. To explain: The "Palm Trees of Life" quest went live the other day. It calls for a total of 120 parrots. Those who wish to hurry are buying. There are too many parrots in barns so there is not much in it. But there is a little to sell to the hurry-up players who have a few. OK, so I sold about a thousand. Then listed in order to drive the market down to nothing or normal sales range. I just got out. I don't want it. I'm just fine .... broke... well sorta.

While you're junking, just glance at the requirements for that quest. Then look at the market prices. Easy ccs there. BUT, the crop growers will be growing the crops with the left over CAC used in the event soon.

A new quest is calling for the spooky spider. Just junk and dump xD

4. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

I had get the factory upgrade.
    So, no more target, don’t want to push myself too much.
    Or the new target is: Under Mighty Dice God control :
    see how many point I get when event ended! :music::music:

Cassie101, joanc123, Banjoman and 6 others like this.
  5. farmer_broke

Congratulation everyone.
    Hope you got your purple pony or green zebra or broke tree .... or whatever you were after.

I finished the event too.
    finished about 6 days ago. xD

Ready for the next junking.

byeeeeeeeeeee ..... happy trails

and happy farming

and happy whatever it is you are doing

Nala777, sanddollar15, tlcmom and 2 others like this.
  6. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Board Veteran

That explains where All my cc's have gone... I have an invisible 'broke tree' !! And I cannot find it as it doesn't take up a space! Well, now I know...

Nala777, Moraine, Brookeham and 4 others like this.
  7. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Pro

Played 147 games and completed level 67 on the points. I had some runs with a few full house, but then would go to pairs for a bit. Was hoping to get to a few of the nice things coming up, but good throws were just too random.

All I purchased was the farm harvester. I played on all 3 fields, but had 13 spots on one field with trees.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    Nala777, Moraine and sanddollar15 like this.
  8. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Duke

Played 96 games and completed level 57 - just short of the first pen! Oh well, got some nice things along the way and, of course, the cloud row. I only used 404 1x1 plots and harvested 4 times a day. I did not buy anything. My only purchase is the farm machinery.

Nala777, Moraine and sanddollar15 like this.
  9. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Connoisseur

Played 163 games and reached level 86. Got some really nice prizes, Black Belt Workshop, Crane Habitat, Toad pond, precious PF, SG, SSG, FCs, GBs, EP/TEP, CCs, Kumasi Stables, some Sindbad trees, and BBs. :D:inlove::inlove: This time I got the CR in less than two days play. Still can't believe it ;) I was unable to get the upgrades for Toad, Crane and Black Belt, though, but no worry. I'm more than happy. (And very tired, sleepy too.)o_O:sleepy::sleepy:
    CONGRATULATIONS to all those who have finished.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019