1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snake Eyes 3 - Strategy thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Arielh, Jun 26, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Snake Eyes 3
    playable only on on the 3 main lands (main farm, green meadow, magical glade)

27th of June 2018 - 3th of July 2018
    Current time in CET time zone
    SOS Snake Eyes Event Drop Items/Shakers

Total Requirements
    to get the cloud row and complete it
    We need to mill 54(not 55 since we get one for free) Cup O' Dice[​IMG]
    Ingredients: 290 x Gamer's Glory + 16 Shakers
    Time:5 minutes
    Note: Each player will receive 1 Cup O' Dice for free to try the mini-game!

so we need 270 minutes of milling
    and
    Gamer's glory: 15.660
    [​IMG]
    Shakers: 864[​IMG]

Depending on the points we score with the dice we get more rewards.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Thank you for starting the thread Arielh! Good to see you here. ;)

My strategy, same as the last event. Use two fields, try to do three harvests when possible with longer overnight crops to try to make a dent in those FSQs. :p
    If drops are good, I will plant the event crop overnight. o_O
    Good luck all! :)

Jazac, tlcmom, Nala777 and 10 others like this.
  3. Arielh

It's good to see you too Illy! I finished my exams and I returned to my home island for summer!
    And summer holidays can't feel the same without Farmerama so I logged in and when I saw the new event I remembered that I had made the strategy thread for the first Snake Eyes event so I thought I should make it again.
    Good luck and I have missed everyone:inlove::inlove:

Flower, Jazac, tlcmom and 15 others like this.
  4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Good to see you Arielh :)

Flower, Jazac, tlcmom and 8 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Thanks Arielh for starting this thread. Nice to see you back and enjoy your summer home with family and friends!:)

o_Ops forgot to mention I am in on this event too!:oops:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Flower, kibsnfebs, Jazac and 7 others like this.
  6. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

Welcome back @Arielh :).

I'm all in for this one. The rewards are great and lots to be had :inlove:, although the CR seems a bit random to me (butterflies and pigs...odd combo xD). I like Yahtzee too so it's a win-win event for me :D.

Flower, kibsnfebs, Jazac and 9 others like this.
  7. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Hi Arielh ! Welcome back & have a great summer vacation. They are always fun. Hope you had a good year in the college with lots of new friends. Post some pictures in the Home is where the heart is thread. Waiting to see them.

Thanks for the numbers. I am into the event.

Flower, kibsnfebs, Jazac and 8 others like this.
  8. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Welcome home Arielh! You even have a 'Welcome To Summer' event. It is a fun event to kick off the holiday season. :)
    Thank you for starting the strategy thread and for the number. Good Luck everyone!!
    SOS thread is posted.

Flower, kibsnfebs, Jazac and 8 others like this.
  9. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

Nice to see you Arielh; hope you have an enjoyable summer!:) Thanks for the numbers!

o_O Indeed a strange combo on the CR - pigs and butterflies. There are some nice game prizes to be had, however, so I'm in. Best of luck to all participating!

Flower, kibsnfebs, Jazac and 9 others like this.
  10. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

This is always one of my favorite events. Love the dice game just for the fun of it, plus the prizes are good. I sure wish the cloud row was better this time out, but I'm still all in on both farms. I guess I'd appreciate the cloud row more if I didn't have a lot of my stables in menageries - since they go on the longest timed stable within the menagerie, it will only help if the pig or butterfly is the longest, and I suspect neither are.

Flower, Sue46, kibsnfebs and 9 others like this.
  11. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

welcome back Arielh ;) thank you for starting this strategy thread, And thank you Joan for starting SOS thread hopefully we won't be needing it :p;) :) I'm all in too I'm not to worried about the CR again but I would like to get the Quill studio and other stables that are available :) :inlove: so i'm going to do as much as I can :p;) good luck to everyone and I hope everyone gets what they are going for in this event ;) and if you aren't doing the event happy relaxed farming to you too :);):inlove:

Flower, Sue46, kibsnfebs and 8 others like this.
  12. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Thank you and welcome home Arielh. I'll be giving it a go. Last time I think i landed on okay - so should be okay again. I'll try keeping my glade with pens, need to make a dent on the FSQ

Flower, Sue46, kibsnfebs and 8 others like this.
  13. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

Welcome home Arielh, and thank you for starting this thread and the information. I also wish the cr was better, as I have my pigs and butterfly in a menagerie with other animals...but the rewards are great, and I love playing this one...so I'm all in. Good Luck Everyone. :inlove::inlove:

Flower, kibsnfebs, Jazac and 6 others like this.
  14. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Arielh, wonderful to see you! :inlove: I was wondering if you were done with classes for the summer yet, am happy you haven't forgotten us! Thank you for starting the thread, I haven't had time to read the FAQ yet, but of course am in, as always :pxD. Got the foxtail millet out, trees ready and waiting, and phone stocked with data in case connection keeps being a pain -.-. To my neighbors, please continue to bear with me, I'm still trying to find a solution for my internet woes, and will do the best I can to gift when I can get it to cooperate. If you need a more reliable gifter, tho, I'll understand, no hard feelings if you need to drop me. ;)

15. Arielh

Thank you all for the warm welcome:inlove::inlove: It's great to see you too! I also wish you to enjoy your summer:):D
    12ss12 yes I am looking forward on posting in your thread:inlove: KaiCat33 I loved calling the game and the forum "home":inlove:
    Spotsbox I have never forgotten any of you, I never will;) Only time doesn't allow me to post during winter but now I am free!

16. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

Thank you Arielh and welcome back....

It doesnt need me to offer advice dont forget we have 48 hours of +1 crops/harvest.....I know I will forget to open to max out event crop:mad:

Sorry guys wrong thread, but Im wondering if we can time correctly the opening of the +1 bonus box so it will be useful for a while during MM

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    Nala777, Flower, kibsnfebs and 9 others like this.
  17. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Duke

Hi Arielh, good to see you around again. Just going to write down the info you have given us, then a wait to start the game. What could possibly go wrong although my brain doesn't always to what my notes tell it to.

KaiCat33, Nala777, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  18. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

If you wait until last minute to open it (see event timer) you'll get 9 hours overlap with MM. That is if MM starts the day announced in the preview calendar.

19. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

Thanks Mir

KaiCat33, Jazac, sanddollar15 and 2 others like this.
  20. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

138 Shakers on initial harvest, on a 5 day average I need 172 (144 6 day average). Looks like event crop overnight, at least to begin with.

KaiCat33, Jazac, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.