1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow Crystal Cup

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by -Mir85-, Dec 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

Thanks xristos! I edited my post. The auto mistype with a 5hr crop has now vanished :)

KaiCat33, 12ss12, SahraB and 7 others like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

8) This farm just might be able to lend a helping hand with those sunflowers. 8)
    8) I just can't wait until farmers try out their new sunflower cloud row. Ignoring the junking, the thought of many swimming in sunflowers just might be all the motivation needed to sit tight and wait on the sunflowers. xD
    8)gotcha .... the right moment 8) Generated over 100 million from sunflowers sales in a couple of hours. 8) I need to keep: "right moment" in mind. 8) No need to sell anymore of my own right now. I just buy and resell the work of other farmers ..... at the "right moment" 8)
    hmmmm thought provoking! 8)

Please hurry and get those shiny sunflower cloud rows I'm a little broke and need 5 or 6 more hundred thousand of um xD!

KaiCat33, 12ss12, Erridge and 3 others like this.
  3. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

If you want to take advantage of fellow players in their distress it is your own choice; you have to take the risk that there hopefully can be a realistic "not above" limit in prices. This event only contains a limited demand of sunflowers .... sure not giving so many millions of CCs but if so to no realistic value besides competition "kocking the bucket with most CCs"
    In your quote you obviously misunderstood me. I was only discussing the value of CR revenue, not SF itself. Congratz to a successful event .... I cannot remember any such SF demanding event, perhaps you are exaggerating a little, little bit :p:p:p And for my own part I have a nice pile of SFs for myself, so you won't get a single CC from me .....

Sue46, KaiCat33, 12ss12 and 6 others like this.
  4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Commissioner

I'm going to do my best with this, but not using 1x1s or CAC. I'm on holidays for the majority of the event, and have a full day of work when I get back, so even with these I likely won't finish. I don't want to waste resources on an incomplete event! I'll use comfort fields, water, manure and suzy's supergrow to get as close as possible - I'm more interested in the prizes along the way, but wouldn't mind the 200000 EP boost from the CR either.

As for me, I'm off the forum for a bit. A private IGM has forced me to reconsider whether this is a place that I need to or should be. I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, and a wonderful New Year! See you in 2019 (maybe) :D

5. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

im sitting this one out too :( I haven't been able to finish the last few events because my furbaby needs me right now :( (more explanation of this in gabfest) :( good luck to everyone doing this event I hope ya"ll get what you are going after :) thank you Mir for starting this thread :) and for my neighbors sorry I haven't been gifting on regular basis but ive been preoccupied lately with my furbaby :( so I haven't been on much PLEASE bear with me :oops::inlove:

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    Sue46, KaiCat33, 12ss12 and 7 others like this.
  6. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

Unlike previous event there will be a loss to make more than needed of mill products (or things comparable) Biofuel, BF XL or BF XXL, even if you value TEP equally high as EP or set value of SF to zero .........

KaiCat33, 12ss12, Erridge and 3 others like this.
  7. farmer_broke

YOU are definitely wrong with that "take advantage." This farm did not go to NUMBER 6 CC holders in the game taking advantage of ANY farm and YOU will not. (But any farm cross me too many times in the market and the farm will even loose to cut that farm's revenue source.)
    The "risk" taken when one is selling is what I take. I set my limit, I, not the the individual selling, I.

There are farms who I will buy EVERY one of an item it can produce, EVERY.

A farm that I buy from said they were thinking of buying something I had on the market.
    I wrote back: Please do not buy it. The price is too high for you.
    Farmer wrote back: Too late, I already bought.
    (Nothing I could do, I tried)
    Farmer wrote back: I need .... do you have and how much?
    I wrote back: You set your own price and if it is too high I will not sell to you.
    Farmer wrote back: Wanted so many at _______ price.
    I wrote back: You got it. ......

More for you: I am just about ready to ask that same supplier farm to RAISE the price of the item I purchase from it, RAISE!

More for you: I wrote a farmer asking for rabbits and stated MY price for 50,000.
    Farmer said: NO. I can sell for xxxxx. (Fine and I know the farm will not get what it want ANYTIME in the near future. And it did not have 50,000 rabbits anyway, only 8,000)
    I wrote back (after seeing that farm selling sunflowers): How many sunflowers can you sell and at what price? (No response and bought from another.)
    hahaha
    • That farm kept selling sunflowers in lots off 2,000 for several days. I bought them with no communication or question. (while knowing what I know)
    • The event faqs came out calling for sunflowers as I was still buying all of that player's 2000 listings.
    • I begin listing in lots of 2,000 and 4,000 right in the individual's face to see making twice what the individual was selling their little 2000 sunflower lots for. (and that farm is not selling anymore now and this farm has hundreds of thousands it had before the event)
    • not finished .....
    • That farm may list whatever it wishes to sell on the market ..... And I will NOT buy them.
    • Who would (have) come out better?

Your farm or any other farm that produces sunflowers for this farm will receive far more than any cloud row in ccs and in benefits. And those farms now have billions of ccs. Need references? How many?

Fact!

The farm does not ask for a refund of ccs because it paid too much. (I paid dues in order to learn what you do not know.) But if I find this farm is making an excessive profit from the goods I will regularly purchase from another.............. Guess who will receive a share?

Anything else? I do:
    You say: I cannot remember any such SF demanding event, perhaps you are exaggerating a little, little bit :p:p:p And for my own part I have a nice pile of SFs for myself, so you won't get a single CC from me

Those who sell anything to me do not have to remember a sunflower event. And my prices are not based on selling to you. But I can be counted on for a fair price for the risk I have taken. In this league, common sense is that ALL do not need sunflowers. (This is a prerequisite.)

For you (free): There was a sunflower call in a past event. The mean price of sunflowers rose thereafter. The farm was not able to get back to over a million sunflowers before this call. (My advantage is remembering what others in the game choose not to. Only a game to me and no seriousness required!)

Good luck with the sunflower cloud rows. I'm still thinking of whether to work toward the cloud row but I know this farm is never going to grow a sunflower.

KaiCat33, 12ss12, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  8. Fredhoof

Fredhoof Forum-Greenhorn

I think I'll complete the first race or two, but beyond that I don't think I'm going to worry about this event.

Sue46, KaiCat33, 12ss12 and 5 others like this.
  9. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

oh yay...sunflower wars. Glad I have plenty on hand.

So the other farm used a fuel can or two and started the first race. Now I'm a little queasy. Seriously. Motion sickness. The race background rolling across the screen is a tad unsettling.

The good news is that there's no wasting of fuel to switch lanes. One lane. One set of prizes. zoom zoom.

Cassie101, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 8 others like this.
  10. farmer_broke

This farm has junks in a "junks free zone" and I do not know exactly why .... just yet. There must be some developer-logic for a cloud row increasing the supply of sunflowers in barns. Have an idea which wildly fits with game direction but no mundane task available in order to think it through just yet.

11. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Connoisseur

Look I got much luck in this 2 days.
    1st, yesterday event start, I open my PC and used it to login farmerama instead of used by i-pad.
    then I catch the BP’s bug to able used baha main field for event crop plant.
    I do not log out or refresh the game.. So, I cont’d able to used the field. As in my timezone, it is near
    midnight after I make the 2nd round of event crop build up.
    So, not only the 3 fields in main farm, I use baha mainfield to plant the event crop as overnight crop.
    I could imagined what I feel next morning when I harvest 4 field of crops. :inlove:
    2nd. This morning, before harvest, as usual, get some spin.... I got a +100% wheel :D
    Thus, I got more extra event corp esp. on baha main field.xD
    less than 24hr, a mixed type farmer, used less than 320 plot in main farm for crop growing
    getting over 5000 6hr event crop.
    How happy I am..:music::music:

SahraB, fun2farm, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Nice Neddy :D

SahraB, Cassie101, KaiCat33 and 3 others like this.
  13. farmer_broke

As a long-time game player, I am very very well aware that disciplinary and enforcement actions have been taken against players in the recent past for less than you have described. The following is a quote from Page 1 of the game rules to assist you:

"... 2. Bug Using, Game Errors, Exploits
    It is forbidden to exploit bugs and/or errors in the programming. Those who take advantage of such errors must bear in mind that the wrongfully obtained advantages shall be removed from the game account. In certain circumstances, game administrators can also decide to permanently or temporarily ban the account.

Any errors discovered in the game should be reported immediately to game administrators (Support), preferably by writing Support a mail and sending it to them via each respective game's contact form. Bugs, errors and security gaps (exploits) that could lead to the generation of advantages may only be reported to Support via the contact form.
    This helps to protect your account. ... "

Happy junking!

SahraB, Cassie101, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  14. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Started the event few hours back.
    broke, Don't frighten Neddy ! As long as Neddy did not create the bug, Neddy is safe. Those errors you talk of is of very serious nature. But this one is merely an irritation bug :p

Due to the harvesting problems on Saturday, there will be a small compensation.

This package includes
        • 1 x Harvest Helper Coupon (12 hours)
        • 20 x Super-grow
        • 20 Suzy's Super-grow
        • 1 x EP / TEP Harvest Bonus S (24 hours)
    This can be picked up via the News page . The compensation will be active during the period
    Start: Wednesday, 12th of December at 14:00 CET (UTC +1)
    End: Saturday, 15th of December at 14:00 CET (UTC +1

The EP / TEP Harvest Bonus S will be stored in the inventory, as soon as you claim it via the news. It takes a Silver Buff Slot to activate it.

Best Regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  15. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Connoisseur

Broke-.--.-
    It really make me scare a little :oops:. when I first saw your sentences......
    But then I remember what I saw on general question, how our mod reply Laurelei’s question on Camelina plantable on baha.
    They allow us to plant the seed and harvest due to what they call” there was a hiccup at start of
    event” It should stop after farmer harvest the seed.
    I don’t know why I could cont’d plant when I harvest the seed. But that was not my problem.
    It. is BP’s fault. Just like the machinery stop working on saturday which make me cannot harvest
    my field! :mad:

Overall, still thank you to remind me about that....xD

Thanks 12 for stand on me :inlove:
    I was happy to see the compensate pack. Although it make me quite anger that the machinery
    didn’t function properly, which mean no harvest at all. Lucky I got little affection on events..

SahraB, fun2farm, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  16. crazyfarmer_sugar

crazyfarmer_sugar Someday Author

hello squigglegiggle lovely neighbour :inlove:
    wish you the same:) happy christmas and happy new year 2019 (in advance:p)
    miss you:(... i hope you will back soon:D

joanc123, SahraB, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  17. farmer_broke

xD Laurelei addressed the problem. (a good action) And if everyone keeps quiet then money making goes on undisturbed and those who did not receive the benefit ... then it is just too bad. xD No compensation pack no nothing xDxD

Concern here was only for you.

(and in broke-style: >:(:D>:( I didn't get the benefit. I want a compensation package that includes 500,000 power feed for everybody. >:(:D>:(:D <---- Please don't believe I care at all about some junks)

18. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

CR up and running - uncomplicated event with no difficulties - sow and harvest so many times you could do it in your sleep.
    I think the EP amount is worth a little effort :)

19. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Finished race 4. I left Horses with trees on the edge of Magical Glade. I wanted to see what trees I got from the Sinbad wonder trees. So far 3 Tulip trees and 1 Dappled willow (did not have this one). On the Baha side I have 1 Pawpaw and 1 Desert rose so far. :p
    December Events are shaping up to be stress free. Not a lot of challenge, but more like a Holiday! :music:
    Congratulation olofkalle on the event finish and best of luck to all for the CR! I agree the EP is a lovely bonus. :)

olofkalle and spotsbox like this.
  20. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Have just the last race left for the CR here on spots, thanks to a 100% harvest at the start of the event which I was able to utilize to the fullest, for once. :inlove: Part way thru on bear, just races 2 & 3, then 5 of course :p. Worked more on drops there, so now doing crops. Don't foresee any problem finishing, but then, it's always the unforeseen that gets me ;). Mini me is way behind, which I don't really get since I've worked all 3 farms the same. But, I never worry about finishing on that farm, it's my laid back garden, lol, so no worries there. Will just gather what goodies I can along the way. :)

tlcmom, Brookeham and joanc123 like this.