1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow Crystal Cup

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by -Mir85-, Dec 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

The only extra I used was of course the CAC, no harvest bonus at all ... you could use the small piece of brain you still have to more important tasks than endless harvesting, sowing, harvesting ..... and focus on to do as few mistakes, even in your sleep, as possible

kibsnfebs and desi20 like this.
  2. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

During this event there's only one question in my mind: Where in Farmerama is the gas station??
    There's a growing pile of empty Fuel Cans on the barn .. Before falling asleep I count 1,621 of those!

*Yawn* .. let's have a dream in which every single Fuel Can holds EP and CC ..

G'night!

3. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Expert

doing the last race....
    still need to grow the crops for the fuels..
    drops look enough as I had grow 2 nights for long hr crops..
    No stress no pain..
    I love this event:music:

4. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

I finished earlier today.:p Please neighbors give to others still racing.;)
    Good luck to those still needing drops or crops.:music:

shellhappybj, kibsnfebs and joanc123 like this.
  5. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Expert

Finished and CR activate :music:
    with no sunflower grow, no flower grow on main farm, CR give 200K EP,
    why not activate right now!xD

Edit: stupid typing mistake

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  6. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Duke

finished!
    with only 1 time get +1 crop on wheel and used totally around 2 field to grow event crops.
    I am glad that I finished whole event this morning, I thought that I may need 1 more round
    of harvest, but actually, I had grow excess of crop. xD

joanc123 likes this.
  7. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

The event ended. Congtrats to all who made it to the finish.
    I didn't particpate in the race but I love the prizes I get for not being a dare devil.

10 seeds = 50 EP and 40 CC
    2978 empty Fuel Cans = 86362 EP and 59560 CC

joanc123 and Brookeham like this.
  8. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Finished the race early this morning whilst still in a coma. Felt the event was okay-ish, not great, but since I've skipped the next two, pleasant.

Congratulation to all that reach their goals, whatever they were, and best of luck next time to all that came up short this time. Regardless I hope you all had a fun time :D

joanc123 likes this.