1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Snow Crystal Cup

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Farmers.Almanac, Dec 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Snow Crystal Cup" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,

Your Farmerama Team

2. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

Perhaps it would have been a more exciting event if you have had the ordinary two alternatives to choose (upper/lower track) and the need for change of track during the event ..... this event very straightforward with only harvesting, milling and drop-counting. Unnecessary when you know that the programming already is done for a more varied event

phoenixboy12 and SahraB like this.
  3. Erridge

Erridge Forum Inhabitant

I like the one track system. :D I wouldn't do the event if it was two tracks.
    This is a busy time of year for most of us and after the complexity of events lately, a grow and throw is welcome.:D

4. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Duke

Like this event because:
    Keep it simple is good. I had used lot of brain for recent events...

Erridge and phoenixboy12 like this.
  5. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

I second and third the above. A lot going on at the same time, need to be able to farm without too much thinking involved! :music:

Erridge and phoenixboy12 like this.
  6. elimeno

elimeno Count Count

Playing since 2010. I have never NOT finished this event...today marks the 1st...this event needed another day minimum...I am getting bored of not being able to finish the events...