1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOS - Puzzled Ants

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by joanc123, Jan 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Puzzled Ants

9th of January 2019 - 15th of January 2019
    Difficulty: Medium

This thread is for those who need a helping hand from fellow farmers to finish or achieve personal goals during this event. Whatever you need!
    Below is a link to the Guidelines for using this thread and the Strategy Thread.
    There are some helpful tips on how to get the most drops in the Guidelines and Strategy threads.
    You can only receive 20 Gifts per day. If you see you will need help, Post Early!!!

FAQ
    Guidelines for using the SOS Event Drop thread
    Strategy thread TBA

• There will be a special drop:
    Branch
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your trees on the 3 tropical lands only!

Please let us know how you get on during the event and especially when the event ends.:)
    Good Luck and Good Fun to all!! :music:

SahraB and habalala like this.
  2. leannkat

leannkat Advanced

hi neighbors. i am needing help with branches since the drop rate is very poor for me. please help. if i can i will return the favor. thanks

thank you for everyone that sent me branches. sadly i didnt finish. but i tried really hard.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 3:49 AM
    1Kay58 and FrootloopGrove like this.
  3. SirPlaysALot

SirPlaysALot Forum-Greenhorn

Hello farmers! in need of ants here, my user is GreenPixie (correcting my previous post).
    Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 6:36 PM
  4. Wantabbtree

Wantabbtree Forum-Greenhorn

I also need ants... thanks to all the help!
    My user is Wantabbtree

5. FrootloopGrove

FrootloopGrove Forum Expert

I could use a few branches. Thanks

6. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

I tried to send to you but a message says the farmer doesn't exist. Do you use a different name to play?

7. BigBear84

BigBear84 Forum-Greenhorn

Hello everyone......I am in need of ants.....many thanks :)
    BigBear84

8. buzibee

buzibee Forum-Greenhorn

Hi there! I also am needing help with ants....thanks!
    buzibee

9. SirPlaysALot

SirPlaysALot Forum-Greenhorn

Thank you Illy1996. Please try GreenPixie. I may be SirPlaysALot just for the forum... oops. ;)
    Thanks!