1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOS - The Gnarly Willow

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by joanc123, Oct 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

The Gnarly Willow

11th of October 2018 - 16th of October 2018
    Difficulty: Easy

This thread is for those who need a helping hand from fellow farmers to finish or achieve personal goals during this event. Whatever you need!
    Below is a link to the Guidelines for using this thread and the Strategy Thread.
    There are some helpful tips on how to get the most drops in the Guidelines and Strategy threads.
    You can only receive 20 Gifts per day. If you see you will need help, Post Early!!!

Event FAQ
    Guidelines for using the SOS Event Drop thread
    Strategy thread Great advice here.

• There will be a special drop:
    Infernal Skewer
    [​IMG]
    You will get these drops when harvesting your crops, trees, stables and workshops
    on the 3 main lands only!

Please let us know how you get on during the event and especially when the event ends.:)

Good Luck and Good Fun to all!! :music:

SahraB and habalala like this.
  2. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Active Author

Can anyone with spare gifts please send drops as I will not be able to log on much tomorrow.

Thanks.

3. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Exceptional Talent

Any drops would be appreciated. Just home from 4 more days in hospital. Thanks!

4. -Niknar-

-Niknar- Active Author

Thanks to everyone that sent drops.
    I think I will be able to get the rest of the drops needed so please send to others that need them.

5. stacymaya

stacymaya Someday Author

I really need drops if anyone can spare some. I need 430 by Monday night. Thank you to everyone.

UPDATE: I think I'm going to make it by tonight. Thank you to all who helped me. No need to send me drops now, please send to others who might need it. Thank you all again!! Your awesome neighbors!!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018
  6. lottidah

lottidah Forum Mogul

I really need drops . Right now I need abut 360 drops . Is anyone else getting a low drop rate?
    Thank you for any help. I would really like this cloud row. It seems lately I 'm having trouble getting them. I didn't get the last one even though I had help. Thank you all that helped me last time.

Just want to up date you all. as of tonight I need 60 more drops. It's going to be close so I guess I still need some help.
    I want to thank you all that has helped me so far. I wouldn't be this far without your help.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  7. dorinna65

dorinna65 Forum-Apprentice

could use some help if any one has gifts left need 40 been up all day going to have to go to bed soon thank you all finished event thank you all who sent gifts

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.