1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOS Thread for 'Hot Elixir of Life'

Discussion in 'Game Related Chit Chat' started by FarmerRainbow, Jan 11, 2019 at 4:08 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FarmerRainbow

FarmerRainbow Forum-Apprentice

Hi dear friends.

The daily gift 'Hot Elixir of Life' gives you good EP/TEP and helps in leveling up of lower level farms. I need them to level up in Baha. And leveling up will give you GBs.

Therefore started this thread. So those who need the Hot Elixir of Life, can post your request here.

I will be first. Please dear friends, send me "Hot Elixir of Life' whenever possible.

As this farm is doing broke event, please do not send me any other event drops. It will make me fail in the broke event.

2. little_chick_broke

little_chick_broke Forum-Greenhorn

Please send to me too.
    I want to catch FarmerRainbow.
    Thank you in advance.

12ss12, joanc123 and geckofeet666 like this.
  3. EagleMax

EagleMax Forum-Greenhorn

Send me a IGM (EagleMax Level 75) from the toon you wish to get a Hot Elixir of Life and I will gladly send you them. Due to number of offers I may have to rotate. No worries of return gifts.

AKA..... Jazac :)

12ss12 and joanc123 like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

I will send you both the gift from my other farms. This farm has no gift left today. Just now came back to this thread & saw you post.

EagleMax and joanc123 like this.