1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spotsbox

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by spotsbox, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

spots - I hope you feel better soon:) and that MIL's recovery goes well. It is a tough adjustment for both of them since they have been together so long and I hope that rehab isn't too long. I know your love, support, and encouragement will help them both during this time. Hang in there:)

P. S. Mom continues to have times that are worrisome and others she is just amazing. Guess it goes with the territory. We will celebrate all that she can do and help her when she needs it.

2. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Thought I'd put in a quick update. MIL's out of the hospital and in assisted care now, which she's none too happy about, but for the next 30 days at least it's necessary. Due to my cold, I haven't been to see her yet, tho husband has, but the cold seems to have passed, so maybe this weekend. FIL's having trouble adjusting to not having her there, and misses her, so it's difficult on both of them. We're doing as much for them as we can, which right now amounts to being available if he calls, and spending time with him as can. Thanks so much for the prayers and thoughts, it means a great deal.:inlove:

3. baw815

baw815 Forum Ambassador

Spots, I am glad your MIL is in assisted care now and out of the hospital. Here's to much improvement. :D :inlove:

4. puppiesnponies

I'm glad MIL is making progress in her recovery. I know it is hard on both of them (and you) but hopefully she can look forward to returning home in a few weeks. Glad to hear you are feeling better too.:)

5. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Glad to hear about the progress! Extra blessings are being sent your way.:)

6. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Exceptional Talent

Spots so sorry about your MIL. So happy she is improving. What a blessing they have been able to spend so many years together. Sending prayers and blessings out to all of you. So happy you are feeling better.

GuineaUp, spotsbox and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Spots, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! I am glad your MIL is recovering and I am sure your FIL is totally lost with out her. Take care of yourself and hugs to all! :)

GuineaUp and spotsbox like this.
  8. Arielh

Arielh Living Forum Legend

Spots, glad to hear about your MIL improvement! I hope she has a quick recovery and will be with your FIL soon:)

GuineaUp and spotsbox like this.
  9. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Hi all. Just wanted to take a minute to let you know I won't be around much for a bit, family emergency taking precedence, but I haven't left, just don't have a lot of farm time right now. For my neighbors, I apologize for not gifting much lately, but wanted to assure you if my therm starts to drop, I'm not gone, and will return as able. Feel free to drop me if you need to, I won't be offended. Take care everyone, I'll drop in as life allows, and hope to see you around soon.♥

blessedlady2, Mooboy, meba091 and 4 others like this.
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

Hi spots !
    Take care & take all your time. We keep your place safe in the forum & game.

11. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

spots - Please know you will be in our thoughts & prayers.:inlove: Hope everything goes well and you can drop in from time to time.

12. puppiesnponies

Hi spots - Thank you for letting us know. You and your family will be in thoughts and prayers as you face this family emergency. Hugs to you dear spots. May the Lord comfort you during the very difficult time.

To all of spots's neighbors and friends-- I have received an IGM from spots and she has given me permission to share with you that her MIL suffered a stroke. She is being moved to Hospice today and the family is gathering for their last hugs and goodbyes with this dear lady. This family is hurting so much right now.

One of my favorite quotes given to me by a fellow farmer is May you find the strength to face tomorrow in the love that surrounds you today. We all love you dear spots and are here for you.

13. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Sending Prayers and Hugs to Spots and family.

14. meba091

meba091 Board Veteran

I am sorry to hear this Spots...it's always hard saying goodbye...Know that we are many who think of you and care about you.
    I find pnp's quote so beautiful - I hope you can feel it :inlove:
    Take care of yourself!

15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Very sorry dear Spots. You and your family are in my prayers. As Pnp said, you are much loved - may our love and prayers be wind beneath your wings at this hard time.

16. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

Spots You Family always comes First. We are always there for you and we always be thinking of you and your family

17. farmlily3

farmlily3 Forum Freak

8)So sorry for the heartache and difficulties you are facing in RL, spots!:( May you and your family find the strength you need, and the time you need to heal. Our love and prayers will be with you.:inlove:
    Bring yourself back to us soon! Your 'spot' and all of us will be waiting...:inlove:

18. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Thank you everyone for the prayers, love, and concern, you'll never know how much it means.♥ Pnp, thank you for the beautiful quote, it will be making a home on my refrigerator when things slow down a bit. We lost mom early this morning at 1:35 a.m. - funny how when the phone rings at that time, you know it's not good news. My husband, father in law, and I are grieving the woman we all loved, but are grateful that she did not linger long or suffer, but basically went to sleep and never woke up. Our sorrow is eased knowing she is home now, whole, and we will see her again one day soon. I like to think my mom is up there showing her the ropes, and my father in law seemed to think that was a comforting thought as well. I will continue to check in once in a while, and enjoy reading your posts in the threads, as they provide a bit of relief from everything. Thank you all again for your friendship, and I'll see you soon.:inlove:

Lilaclady, Arielh, BoHoKaren and 3 others like this.
  19. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Dear spots, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
    I hope you and your family find the strength you need to get through this time of sadness! We all miss you and hope you can return to us again real soon!
    Hugs and:inlove: to all!

20. JJenks

JJenks Forum Ambassador

Spots, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort in the thought that she is at peace now and hand in hand she and your mom are smiling down on you now. Take care of yourself.