1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

spotsbox

Discussion in 'Players Introductions' started by spotsbox, Aug 25, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Welcome back spotsbox! I know this must be a great relief for you, and I hope you get to come back and join in on all the crazy farmerama farming events too!:p I want to also wish everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving this Thursday, a very Happy and
    fun filled Thanksgiving Day! I myself am looking forward to a nice turkey sandwich for lunch on Friday!xD

Lilaclady and spotsbox like this.
  2. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

Spoooooooooooooooooots :inlove:
    I just knew you would be flying back. The call was for butterflies lately and I just could not sell that butterfly named spots.
    I feel so much better now just knowing you are fluttering around.
    Most of your friends flew out of the barn here. As the number were getting closer and closer to 1, I felt a little sad.

I'm okay now and hope you are! No worry, you'll have more friends in the barn in no time.

Take care of yourself!

tlcmom, spotsbox and sanddollar15 like this.
  3. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Happy you are back spots :inlove:

[​IMG]

A very Happy and fun filled Thanksgiving Day to you and all !

4. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome back! [​IMG] I've certainly missed being able to browse the forum with ease. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and is enjoying family time and maybe some football this weekend. Broke, thank you so much for not selling my namesake, it means the world to me to know you still think of me fondly. :inlove: I'm happy to flutter around your barn for as long as you'll let me. I too made a few BBs on butterflies, on all 3 farms, tho not as much as I could have if I'd gotten my connection back sooner. But enough to tide me over for a while, lol. Pnp, 12, and sanddollar, I've missed being able to interact with you all, and everyone here in the forum. I'm going to try to post once in a while again, but cookie season is here, lol, will be buried in cookie dough in the not too distant future. I'll just have to type between oven timer buzzing. xD

sanddollar15 and tlcmom like this.
  5. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

Hi spots it great to see you back! do not wear yourself out making all those cookies.

spotsbox and sanddollar15 like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

I just :inlove::inlove: cookies spots, specially if someone else makes them!;):music:

tlcmom and spotsbox like this.