1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starship Lunarama

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Sep 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Well, the FAQs are out and this looks like it is easy in some respects but those drops ... and two milling items! o_O Luckily only ten of each wanted (if I didn't miss any!) and only take 30 seconds, so not too bad. :p

14,400 + 1,600 (for mill items) = 16,000 Nubleonia - 1,000 from quest = 15,000
    1,350 + 200 (for mill items) = 1,550 Alien Chips
    960 + 200 (for mill items) = 1,160 Alien Loud Speakers - 450 from quest = 710
    640 Alien Wires - 240 from quest = 400
    10 Alien Goggles (mill item - 80 Nubleonia + 20 Alien Chips)
    10 Alien Communicator (mill item - 80 Nubleonia + 20 Alien Speakers)

Feel free to correct my addition, I did check two, three and in one case more times but that doesn't mean I managed to come to the right answers! :music:

I have not included all the normal barn stuff that's required - don't seem too high numbers and no rare items I can see. Probably the worse one for me is 150 Anacondas! :wuerg:

Anyway, good luck all. ;)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  2. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Thank you Illy for starting the tread and doing the math for us:)
    What I haven't understood is how you can win the cloud row? Or is it that you have to complete the whole event? I can't find that in the FAQ.

3. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

Thank You illy, I'm not very good at this, but it looks correct to me. I will try to skip the anacondas if I can. I hide them behind 3 pitomba trees, and only grow them if I really have to. I wish they would let us trade them for a pretty bird or something cute. That's my strategy. Level three has lots of goodies. I wish you and everyone great luck, and have fun. :inlove::inlove: The cloud row is in level one. :inlove:

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks illy.

5. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Ariel, I believe you will find the event row in Deck 1 (for the donation of 2,400 event crops). ;)

Edit: Sorry, couldn't see the number at the side of the level needed (dark colour!), it's level 12, Deck 1! :)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  6. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you illy, I think lots of farmers avoid the Anacondas. My camels are on the field, and I need chickens(been feeding Anacondas).
    Good luck everyone, I really hope the drop rate is a Good Fairy! :music:
    SOS thread is posted.

tlcmom, Nala777, fun2farm and 7 others like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

SOS link added to original post. :)

Think I am okay for chickens and the like, if not, I will grow/produce as needed! :music:

8. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Connoisseur

I keep a anacondas pen on crystal fall as I had to make some pottery.
    My target to keep baha animal at least 1000. But never achieve on anacondas
    as the feed is quite a barrier.
    So, I always keep a neon chicken and rabbit pen on my farm until they reach 1000,
    but once I mill the anacondas feed, the chicken and rabbit drop down rapidly.
    So,150 anacondas, I had stock, but.... It's time to add 1 more pink stable for my little
    rabbit! Oh, Never enough land to use.....

9. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

I try and do the same Neddy but never quite achieve the result with all animals. Just keep on farming, whenever we can! :D

Sue46, Nala777, fun2farm and 6 others like this.
  10. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

Thank you @illy1996 for all the numbers . Good news the anacondas are in box 13 of deck 1 and are not required to connect to anything else, so unless you really, really want 50 SSG or your FOCD makes you, YOU CAN SKIP the anacondas!

@Arielh the CR is box 12 of deck 1.

The FSQ that accompanies this event will reward 1000 Nubleonias, 450 Alien Loud Speakers (tree drops) & 240 Alien Wires (stable/workshop drops). NO Alien Chips (crop drops) are rewarded!

Good Luck everyone!

11. RowSie

RowSie Junior Expert

Ouch... after draining my barn for "The Great Eclipse" it will be hard to get through the first Deck of this event. :cry:
    If I can make it I can get the rest done...

My hope will be to be able to skip whatever I get away with for the first deck!

tlcmom, Nala777, fun2farm and 7 others like this.
  12. xristos-ale3andros

xristos-ale3andros Junior Expert

I agree with the quoted numbers. I came to the same results.
    Just a minor slip of the fingers on the keyboard that does not affect anything. Sum is 1,550.

13. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

The farm has had it with junking and junking is out. No good for me.

And there are a lot more who did the same thing and have little or nothing. The wannna-bucks are already out in force in the markets and many cannot last and will be out of the way soon.

Simply generating revenue is not the concern of this farm. The gigantic concern is where to put it.

At the moment the strategy is to play the poor offers on the broke market, lock the barn doors to keep stock where it is and play around on a baby farm.

tlcmom, Sue46, Nala777 and 7 others like this.
  14. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

Not a typo, I just forgot to amend my second figure when I miscalculated the first number! 8)
    Just wanted to check you were watching! Thanks Xristos-ale3andros! ;)
    I have edited my first post for this and to include those items we can get from the quest. :inlove:

tlcmom, Nala777, sanddollar15 and 9 others like this.
  15. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

Thanks Illy for the start and number crunch!

Guess I'm in, despite the high drop requirements. Knowing the reluctant droprate from trees, to get 710 loudspeakers from trees only seems the hardest part to me. Therefor I'll tear up my CF -used as 2nd shipwreck- and will plant 20hr trees on it as preparation for the event. All other fields will become a mix of long timed stalls, workshops and crops, all ready on the first harvest after the event started.

In General Issues I've asked some extra info about the event. Might be wise to read the answers.

Let's meet the Nubloneas with a smile!

16. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Great Master

nice cloud row. You know I'm all in. I see we are having a mini baby boom tomorrow as the breedings give a drop item (random one of the three for the event - at least that's how I read that).

Anyway, you know I'm in and going as far as I can.

17. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

Thank you illy for the numbers and info I'm so pleased I didn't have to work that all out myself. Thank you Joan for the SOS
    I have just over 1,000 anacondas but will try to avoid using them if possible.
    I will do my best to finish this:p:)
    Good luck everyone :D

18. perkels

perkels Forum-Apprentice

As a newer player, I first saw this as an event that once again, I could not participate in. Upon closer inspection however I saw that despite the daunting deck 1 (where you figure things start) the event actually starts on deck 2, for which I have quite a few things I can contribute for rewards that I need. Thank goodness I also have my bahamas now opened and with a little extra effort on those crops can get some needed rewards like power feed and CAC.
    With not many excess animals or trees, deck 1 and 3 are not really exciting/lucrative options for myself, but I can at least enhance my cash balances with temporary higher market prices. For example donating 100 rabbits at my level will get me the equivalent of 700 CC each - the going rate in my market right now is 20000 CC so pure stupidity unless I really want the next step which is 2 harvester coupons for 3 hours and requires 150 ducks - going rate is now 13000 CC, making those harvesters cost 3,950,000 - currently too expensive for my taste. So instead I will make a couple animals I am not hoarding myself for future baby boom events available on the market.
    To get through deck 2, I will only need 5400 Nublonea (that grow in bahamas fields too), so no need for CAC on 1x1 fields (and likely meaning better drops I am told). So less stress to grow grow grow something again and again with my only goal being to make it through deck 2 and maybe dabble with deck 3 / trees which is unlikely at this stage for myself. Just have to weigh the cost/reward when the actual event starts.

19. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Thank you my friends! I am going to give it a try and see how far I can go, it is my last week of holidays after all.
    Good luck to everyone!! :D
    perkels sounds like a good plan do in your own pace the event and sell in the market when you have the chance you are going to make many CCs;)

habalala, farmerumf, Nala777 and 9 others like this.
  20. crownglory

crownglory Someday Author

The event does require parts of Deck 1, You have to unlock areas to reach the elevator, The elevators are the only way to reach the other decks. There is a separate short-timed quest event that is optional.

Also, trees stables and crops are needed for certain drops. I am redoing my farm to place more trees and stables.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    habalala, Nala777, teacher30 and 11 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.