1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strategy: The Gnarly Willow

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Oct 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

elm fruit prices are soaring.. now at 245K for just ONE fruit!
    Oh and by the way.. I am all in :D

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  2. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

I'm all in - 40 elms in too. Not buying those in the market :) But the rest, I'll give it a good go. Work might have relaxed a bit, so could perhaps do a harvest and replanting during before lunch.

Edit: Thanks Illy for starting this thread and Habalala for the field breakdown.

3. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

hey do you guys think butterfly stables will give me good drops at start of event? I just put them out yest and hate to take them out already but I will if I have to thanks :)

Jazac, kibsnfebs and joanc123 like this.
  4. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

Elm prices still high but now there are 60 offers in my market and the low bidding wars have begun. o_O

5. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Butterfly stables gave my farms 1 each of the Empty Flacon. My Butterfly's are still there.

6. flwrsndnc

flwrsndnc Exceptional Talent

thank you I think ill just leave them put until tomarrow then ill just remove them 1 field at a time except I think ill just leave them in my glad indefinetly until I see that I need that field :) thanks joanc

7. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

lowest listing here on the market at 250K and highest at 265K

I will wait until prices are going down again and stock up then :music:
    Just 18 offers on the market at the moment.
    Got a few elm fruits for 125K and sold them for 245K YEAH... I think it's a lot of fun to play the market hehe

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  8. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Living Forum Legend

My market started 35-40k and highest today has been 92k. That is still high but not as outrageous as what you report.

Jazac, sanddollar15 and joanc123 like this.
  9. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

Market no 8 is absolutely terribly expensive.
    Whenever I compare prices with my sis in Germany (on a different market) her one is always at least 25% less than this one.
    Differences are even higher, when there are events like this one coming up or running.

10. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

With my work schedule I will be using comfort fields with SG and SSG and when needed,,, WI

11. Farmerpen

Farmerpen Forum-Apprentice

There are 3 offers for Elm fruit on my market giving only a total of 15 fruit. Not much use when I need 40. For those selling please consider selling in larger lots ie 10 at least at a time, but preferably 40. I have the cc ready and waiting.

12. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

When I buy the elm fruit on 95K, Dn say I’m crazy but jealous that I could buy in market :wuerg:

I say: buy as early as you can, the price will rise like rocket at latter time.
    I am right! Now my market had more offers but price double to 200K. xD

I had a elm tree but afraid cannot got enough fruit, so I bought from market,
    then forget that SSG had improve to give 8 fruits. -.-
    OK, maybe I will sell back some on market :p

13. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Blew almost 3 mil CC - but got the 40 I need to do that last step. Recovering the amount by selling Pecans :)

Jazac, sanddollar15, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  14. DBAYES

DBAYES Count Count

Thanks to this thread I've made 80 million CC's on Elm fruit! Woot woot:D They're selling like hotcakes averaging at 167k

SahraB, tlcmom, Banjoman and 6 others like this.
  15. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

All those who haven't got Elm Fruit or who cannot afford/find them on the market, don't forget, if I read the FAQs right, you don't have to finish both sides to do the main bar, it's just better to finish them first to get the extra Farm Coins and PF - the Left side (including the Elm Fruits) gives more Farm Coins on the main bar. :)

Hope I got this right and am not misleading anybody. :oops:

EDIT: I was a bit misleading - it actually states both sides would need to be finished to get the full extra Farm Coins and PF rewards.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Dienstag, Jazac, sanddollar15 and 4 others like this.
  16. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

illy, the leftside bar give farm coin not CC
    finished lv 3 get 4 farm coin, lv 4 give 5 farm coin whereas up to lv 5 will get 7 farm coin.
    But, it is the prize of lv 5 attractive, factory upgrade!
    Sure, it is not indeed to do, just a carrot in front of a donkey!
    My opinion is, for those cannot get elm fruit due to lack of CC or just can’t catch on market.
    Keep Speaking : I do not had FOCD, it is not a must to finished every requirement of a game!
    Or comfort myself, maybe I can buy it later on market and maybe more cheaper.....
    I still can get prize from the main bar, I still can get the CR!

SahraB, Jazac, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  17. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks Dnin - adjusted my post - I hope - to correct my error. :eek:

18. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I

I've been selling them for at least 50000 cc less than the going rate and buying tree fruit I don't have with the profit gained. :)

12ss12, Jazac, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  19. cubanmissilecrisis

cubanmissilecrisis Active Author

Thanks for starting the thread illy1996 :) I seem to be in the same boat as so many in regards to the Elm Fruit or lack of!,I not long ago just got the Pecan Tree,I'm not too worried though as it makes only a minuscule amount of difference & ain't really gonna effect mi getting the CR at all I'll just miss out on a Warehouse upgrade(if i recall correctly that's what you get in return for the Elm Fruit?),Again nothing to get too worked up about!

shellhappybj, MARLYMAR, Jazac and 2 others like this.
  20. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

And I sure do thank you too.

I have been reselling yours and making over 100,000 ccs more each.

What tree fruit are you buying? The farm will give it to you.

And I'm going to wait a short while and make over 200,000 ccs more each.

(now I can only make 185,000 ccs more........ ahhhhhhhh gotta wait ... on to dump on another market.)
    -------------------------
    Someone else from this thread was trying to compete. hahahaha

Sucked um right on into selling cheaper. hahaha

Now making over 100,000 ccs each on their try because I bought them all.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.