1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strategy: The Gnarly Willow

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Oct 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Exactly my thoughts, Mir! Great but ... a little late! o_O

joanc123, -Mir85- and 12ss12 like this.
  2. SuzeeRabbit

SuzeeRabbit Old Hand

My strategy was very much like Moraine's. I didn't finish as soon as others because of the pens I had in the Glade. Pens are always lousy for drops. Nor did I grow longer plants overnight. I wouldn't have been able to do that if it wasn't an easy event. Medium events usually require the use of all three fields. Hard events usually require a lot more effort.

Only one of my farms had an elm tree to start the event. The other two had to buy elm "fruit". Never eaten those fruits before.

The way I see it... everyone has the right to express their opinion as long as they do so without vulgarities.

cuban, if you want help on how you might be better able to organize your farm/time so that you can finish events... just ask! There are lots of people on this forum that are willing and able to help. We all have schedule conflicts we want/have to work around.

hatzeva likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.