1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Calendar

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by bookdeals, Jul 13, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bookdeals

bookdeals Forum-Apprentice

I have the same problem. can not open my bonus prizes. it states to open all the chairs before claiming bonus gifts. they are all opened and still does not work..

bookdealsID: 11348804

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello bookdeals :)

I have moved your post to its own thread in order to not hijack another player's thread even if you share the same problem. This allows us to help each player individually. Thank you for understanding :)

All the chairs have been opened and bonuses have been credited. It looks like you missed a couple of days, paid with BB to open them, and then were able to collect the final bonus rewards.

Please clear your browser and flash cache and then log in to the game again. That should fix any display issue you may be having regarding the calendar.

May I assist you further?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.