1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Super Sale not available?

Discussion in 'General issues' started by rivak, Oct 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivak

rivak Advanced

Hi!

I logged in a little after 6 PM Eastern time and saw the news announcement of the Super Sale. But when I clicked on it to get more information, it said the sale was not available.

I still have over 23 hours before it expires, so I'm confused. Is it only for certain countries? Or is this a glitch? Or something else?

sanddollar15 and Banjoman like this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello rivak,

The Super Sale should take you to the Bank for BB Packages at a discount. Can you try accessing the Super Sale using the icon from the Buff Menu? Does that work?

Can I assist you further?

3. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

It aint working Shooger... the way it should or the other way you suggest. Get on the horn and get this worked out please.

4. shooger.sweet

Banjoman and rivak,

Can you please try another browser. I have tested it in Chrome and it opens up the Special reduced BB Packages in the Bank successfully.
    You may also try to clearing your Flash/Browser caches.

Regards,
    shooger.sweet

5. mindy1701

mindy1701 Old Hand

Shooger, sorry to butt in - this is the message I got:

This pack is currently not available.
    It's possible that you already own this pack or it's not available in your country.

When I clicked on the close button right underneath the message, the offer popped up.
    Maybe this will help. ok, I'm out of the thread now. Thanks

Banjoman likes this.
  6. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

For both of my farms (this one in Opera, the other in Chrome), when you close the 'not available' window, it just takes you to the normal 'sale' prices for barnyard bills that are always available. I have tried rebooting both farms, does not solve the issue.

7. rivak

rivak Advanced

This is the message I get shooger. I can't tell if what I'm seeing is the normal rates for buying Barnyard Bills or the Super Sale. I've gotten the same result in Firefox and Microsoft Edge, even after cleaning the cache/cookies for each browser.

8. shooger.sweet

Thankyou all for your feedback.

I will forward this to the Game Team. As it is the weekend, it will not be able to be fixed this time, but hopefully a fix will be found for the next time it is offered.

Can I assist you further?

9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello :)

The Super Sale issue has been fixed and the sale prolonged. Please try your purchases again and let us know if you have any further issues.

May I assist the OP further?

10. rivak

rivak Advanced

It's working for me now! :) Thank you for your help, and I have no further questions.

11. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

Thank you! And thank you for the nice sale prices! It is working - I was able to purchase BBs for both farms - now I'm off to purchase retro wonder trees!

12. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

I"m glad all is well again for you all :)

Enjoy your purchases. No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.