1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sweet Adventure

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by Nala777, Aug 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

Sweet Adventure
    7th of August 2019 - 13th of August 2019
    Difficulty: Easy - Hard
    • There will be two special drops:
    Water Pods
    [​IMG]

You will get these drops when harvesting your crops, trees, stables and workshops
    on the 3 main lands only!

Ration Packs
    [​IMG]

You will get these drops when harvesting your crops and trees on the 3 main and 3 tropical lands.
    Requirements for Main Progress Bar:
    (Required for givers and C.R.)

1900 Water Pods
    1170 Ration Packs

Deliver drops to layers 2, 3 and 4 to earn extra rewards.

Layer 2:
    1000 Water Pods

Layer 3:
    500 Water Pods
    300 Ration Packs
    Layer 4:
    500 Ration Packs

FAQs: http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/sweet-adventure.36143/

SOS: http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/board/index.php?threads/sos-sweet-adventure.36159/

Thanks @joanc123

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  2. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks again, Nala, for the number crunching. ;)
    Now this is an event that I cannot refuse - just get drops from normal farming. Wahoo! :p
    Let's just hope the drops are generous. :music:

Edit: I like the look of this event so much that I have brought my two "lazy" farms into the it - they will be doing this event. I have planted the longest crops they have and I have loads of Harvester Coupons saved up so I will just harvest once or twice a day and see how many prizes I can get. :inlove:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
  3. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

;)
    @farmer_broke, this is a No Junking event, hoping you are in :)

Jazac, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  4. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

He will say there are junk drops, Nala. xD

I am going out of station for a tour with my friends. Going to Kuttralam. :inlove: Will be returning only on Tuesday. So till then all farmerama events are out.

Jazac, KaiCat33, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  5. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

One-Two, teasing an ooooooooooold farmer ;)xD
    Have a safe trip:inlove:

12ss12, farmer_broke, Jazac and 3 others like this.
  6. cats50

cats50 Junior Expert

Am I missing something? Why would we get only rations from tropical areas when we need more water pods by far? Oh yea come out of pocket for them.

Jazac and Nala777 like this.
  7. clonahmon

clonahmon Board Veteran

Not sure, but I have almost all on mainland farms with stables. They give me lots of water pods. Fields are giving me mostly the rations and trees are giving me both. Don't know, if it is the same on your farm. Maybe changing your farm layout?
    Good Luck

Sue46, Jazac, Willow and 1 other person like this.
  8. cats50

cats50 Junior Expert

I guess what I meant was why did developers set up game this way. Seems like we should be getting all drops from all areas.

Sue46, joanc123, Jazac and 1 other person like this.
  9. mindy1701

mindy1701 Exceptional Talent

Cloud row up and functioning. Had enough ration packs to get the third bonus option (with the crate of BB's). I sincerely doubt I'll get enough water pods to get the other 2 bonuses, but that's ok.
    Good luck to all working toward their goals.

Sue46, morgainez, Nala777 and 2 others like this.
  10. illy1996

Mindy, there are two days left - you might get 1,000 water drops if you continue with whatever you have been putting in your fields - you have managed to get 1,900 over four days and there are 47 hours left of the event. ;)
    Personally, that will be what I will aim for - the rewards are more attractive to me. :)

11. mindy1701

mindy1701 Exceptional Talent

Thank you, Illy. I've been planting hydrangea on one or two fields and white lily on the other - I'm working on FSQs that require both flowers. The water drops are good from both, but don't think it's enough to get both of the remaining bonuses. I'm happy with what I already have (got 6 BBs from the crate)- anything more is gravy.

You're right, the bonus rewards are very appealing. I'm rooting for you to get all 3!! :D

Sue46, morgainez, Nala777 and 4 others like this.
  12. illy1996

I just got my CR - must remember to activate it! :p
    I opened my Crate of BBs ... 3! xD
    Thanks, Mindy. I only need 1,438 Water Pods! :wuerg:

But I am not complaining, this event has been a nice relaxing time from the recent deluge of events. Anything gained is welcome! :music:

13. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Baron

Congrats @mindy1701 and @illy1996 , job well done :inlove: I still need 559 water pods to get the CR:wuerg:

joanc123, SahraB and farmer_broke like this.
  14. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

huh?

The whole thing is nothing but junks. And how can an oooooooooooooooold farmer nooooooooooow be all excited about a crate of .... crate of you know what ........... and get 5 - 6 coins.

Beeps can keep the little coins and better yet, I'll give um 20 coins to stop the pollution drops on my farm.

Event days are loooooooooooooooooooooooong looooooooooooooooooooong over.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
    joanc123 and SahraB like this.
  15. illy1996

I'm sure you can do it, Nala. Over the last four days, you have achieved an average of 475 daily. ;)

16. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Cloud Row up and running and layer 4 completed! Those were my goals. I got 3 BB's from the crate :) I will continue to see if I can get Layer 3 done!:music: Congrats to all who have reached their goals and "Good Luck" to all still working to get there!;)

17. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

:eek: Well ahhhhhhhh raaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr ... Maybe ... not maybe.... surely I should adjust my value system waaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down.

sanddollar-the-fish is doing pretty good. I'm a little disappointed with enrollment in the school at only 40,851 that can move on.

Nala-the-otta is trying to take over the pond with 53,487 friends.

But illy-the ladybug is still doin her ladybug dance with 56,722 other ladybug friends.

o_O:eek:o_O

Nala777, SahraB and sanddollar15 like this.
  18. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Got a real surprise - 15 BB's from my crate!:D Congrats to all finished and best of luck to all still working away.

Nala777, SahraB, sanddollar15 and 3 others like this.
  19. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

sanddollar-the-fish needs to get busy and get lots of help from her friends!:oops: As nice as Nala-the-otta is she needs to take her friends and head to the ocean!;) As for the 3 bb's well it's like this "I" had fun playing the game and I now have 3 more BB's than when I started!xDxD

baw815, Nala777 and SahraB like this.
  20. illy1996

I didn't need to make any decision at the end to see which layer I went for: firstly, it was obvious yesterday that I was never going to reach 1,000 Water Pods and secondly - no internet till about 16h00 today (two hours after the event ended!) so I never even got to donate for the other layer! :p
    Not to worry ... much! xD