1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Temple Monkey Day Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Moraine, May 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Temple Monkey Day
    Tricky: "Medium" - a bit barn burner
    Time: 16th of May 2018 - 29th of May 2018 = 13 calender days.
    FAQ: Temple Monkey Day
    SOS Thread: SOS - Temple Monkey Day
    Where: 3 Bahama lands

Quick summary:
    1 event crop: Frangipani - 8h

2 drops:
    Tiaras
    : From Crops on Bahama
    Strings: From trees, stables and workshops

2 mill items:
    Flower Tiaras:
    150 crop + 5 Tiara drops
    Flower Leis: 150 crop + string drops.

Totals needed of event crop/drop/milled
    Frangipani: 21,800
    Tiaras: 400
    Strings: 450
    Thank you -Mir85- for those numbers

Play:
    8 Layers
    (or levels), each level has 3 totems where you have to choose 2 totems to build. To do it all you have to build 16 totems in total. Each totem requires different stuff. You can only build one and one totem I think, and no more than 2 from each layer. Choose carefully

Since this is a bit mix and match what to donate it's hard to figure out what we need. The faq gives a nice view of what's needed and what's rewarded. Just to give a slightly different angle and maybe easier to read I've put them up individually.

Layer 1:
    [​IMG]
    Layer 2
    [​IMG]
    Layer 3
    [​IMG]
    Layer 4
    [​IMG]
    Layer 5
    [​IMG]
    Layer 6
    [​IMG]
    Layer 7
    [​IMG]
    Layer 8
    [​IMG]

CR: The givers and the cloud row is awarded as prizes from completed steps. You can get extra givers on Layer 7

Disclaimer: As per usual - bound to be mistakes, whopsies and I've already noticed typos in the pictures. Please help out making sure this starter thread is as accurate as it can be.
    Thanks to: Joan, Mir

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Nice job Moraine. You can add the following totals for finishing the event:

Frangipani: 21,800
    Tiaras: 400
    Strings: 450

These are the same no matter which totems you build :)

Crops and drops should be very manageble for this 13 o_O day event

3. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Awesome Mir, by the time I was done fiddling with the pictures I was fed up :D

The one thing I'm not thrilled about is the need for breeding animals, not much, but I still hate to donate them to such a poor CR.
    Still, I got a dogs brain, and it's on vacation (moved out???) so I'm in!

4. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

I haven't carefully looked at all the other requirements in there, just noticed a mammoth.

5. racheliz

racheliz Someday Author

About the cloud row .. it needs the 3 givers Tiki Musician, Hula Instructor, Dance to the Beat which are all available on level 5 of layer 7.
    If we are only doing 2 out of the silver, gold, diamond quests how can we get all three givers?
    Or am I totally confused about this event? -.-

Oh yes, thanks Moraine I got it.

6. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

There's a Mammoth, white elephant (5), Squirrel monkeys (5), snow camels (4) and one dancing panda. Onlyless I became totally googley eyed. There's a chance for that

Re: givers: you get givers from completing the event, and extra on layer 7

7. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Thank you Moraine for starting the thread and crunching the Very Confusing data. :)
    I need a nap(been up 4 hours), this event has my head spinning. Good Luck Everyone!!!
    SOS
    thread is posted.

8. spotsbox

spotsbox Forum General

Thank you Moraine and Mir for getting us started! :inlove:This will be a toughie for a lot of farmers, with all the various tree fruits and animals, and especially breeding animals, needed. Many won't have the necessary temple statues open. :( I'm in here and on bearbabe, but mini me's going to have to sit this one out, too many statues to open yet, not enough GB :p. So I'll grow pandas instead in preparation for June breeding.:music: Laki maikaʻi, everyone!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(the croc cracks me up xDxD)

9. olofkalle

olofkalle Someday Author

I am very confused because of the difficulties not to mix up frangipani annd plumeria :(

10. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

After much working out, I have discovered that I can't even do 2 of the levels of the first layer...even though I am level 232 on Baha!!!:eek:. I do not have enough statues open or enough GB's to open enough of them and I can't buy them in the market :cry:. Looks like it's a complete no-go for me for this event! :( On the plus side at least I can stock my barn up 8).

gardengal, Cassie101, AniE and 8 others like this.
  11. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Inhabitant

I am undecided on this one. Have to analyze whether the paths are doable since I have several crops not yet open. Plus it is a long event.

12. baw815

baw815 Forum Baron

This is a no-go for me, too much unopened that is necessary and I can only complete one per layer, not two.

AniE, joanc123, tlcmom and 1 other person like this.
  13. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I opened my last 2 a week ago. olofkalle, Plumeria is actually a tree, not a crop. I'm just going to go for it and see where I go with it. Not liking the donation of that many bred animals thougho_O:eek:-.-

gardengal, joanc123, tlcmom and 2 others like this.
  14. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

Checked the barn and have all the items needed to complete, if I make the event crop/drops totals. Will probably go ahead on this one, since I've decided the neon event isn't for me.

15. olofkalle

olofkalle Someday Author

In Sweden Plumeria was called frangipani .... try to google it and you will understand,
    In any case, this is the only possible event and I will give it a try but some donations are unbalanced and very expensive in relation to what you can get in return.

KaiCat33 and joanc123 like this.
  16. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Duke

I have not got many Neon stables, so missing out again won't really worry me. Even the ones I have rarely see the light of day with so much else going on.

Whoops, this should have been on the Neon bit!

Anyway, not doing this event either!

KaiCat33 and joanc123 like this.
  17. sglick

sglick Board Analyst

I can't decide if I am just dense/ (stupid) or lazy. I don't understand the choosing aspect of this event. What am I choosing & why? Can choosing help us avoid "expensive" resources? Can choosing help those who have not opened all the Statues.

I guess I have to go back and re-read the event FAQ.

The treasure event & completing so many FSQs gave me lots of GB's so I was able to open all the Statues, but 2 - the red Elephant & the sloth pet so I know I have access to everything I need. Yea!

KaiCat33, gardengal, tlcmom and 2 others like this.
  18. PeepsCA

PeepsCA Board Analyst

Sure would be nice if we could actually work on the event huh? -.-

KaiCat33, RowSie, julie1013 and 4 others like this.
  19. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Old Hand

Well that went quickxD:cry:

I hope we are going to get a few days notice when event is going to re-start so we can get fields ready to maximise drops...

It looks like a good few days of 'normal' farming while our friends with premium subscription are waiting to get back into their accounts

20. puppiesnponies

puppiesnponies Emperor of the Forum

I miss my farm:( and am having farming withdrawal. :cry::p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.