1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Temple Monkey Day - tasks, levels and layers

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Growalot, May 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Growalot

Growalot Forum Inhabitant

Do we need to complete every silver, gold and diamond task in each level to proceed to next layer or can we just complete the silver tasks of each level to reach the last diamond task in the last level to proceed to the next layer, as in the same way for the FSQs?

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Growalot,

You need to complete either the silver, gold or diamond level for each Totem. Whilst one totem has available 3 choices (different materials to build with) the second totem can only be done using either of the two remaining materials that were not used in building the first Totem. Both Totems need to be completed before you can move onto the next layer.

Can I assist you further?

~edit~ an example:

If you complete the Gold level (Obsidian) for the first Totem, for the second totem you can only choose the silver (teakwood) or diamond (alabaster) levels to complete it.

sanddollar15 likes this.
  3. Growalot

Thanks shooger.sweet, but I'm still confused....it doesn't take much these days!! All I want from this event is the lion and snail stalls which are in layer 5, silver and gold level 5. Can I achieve this in the first totem or will it require more?

4. shooger.sweet

Layers 1 to 4 need to completed first, so eight Totems before Layer 5 is opened. The Layers cannot be skipped.

Can I assist you with anything further?

5. Growalot

So then I only need to complete, for example: all the silver and gold tasks, or gold and diamond, or silver and diamond, for the first 4 layers? I'm just trying to work out which baha features I may need to open. I'm looking at the FAQ tables the same as the FSQ's, I think that is where the problem is.

PS: the dancing critters on the FAQ are hilarious, especially the panda. Great work by the designers for these graphics!!

Moraine likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

Yes, you choose the 2 coloured tasks of choice for each set of Totems on each layer.
    I am glad you like my animations :D

Can I assist you further?

Moraine and sanddollar15 like this.
  7. Growalot

Well shooger.sweet, your brilliant and funny dancing animations made me laugh today, I just wish they could be turned into givers so that we could always have them on our farm for a little bit of comedy every day!! You are a very creative designer.

Thanks heaps for your help, I fully understand now.

NFQ, you can close this thread.

8. Osprey

Osprey Forum Master

Thank you Growalot, NFQ so on behalf of shooger.sweet I will now close.

~Closed~​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.