1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Temple of monkeys, gift and trade etc...

Discussion in 'General issues' started by Frenchmom14261, May 17, 2018 at 2:53 PM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Padavan

Did the quest start? I do not have any seed and no way to go to to the quest. It does not show on the left side of my screen. Same thing with gift and trade either. I am not a premium player but I do use the harvester.
    Quest was supposed to start yesterday.
    Please explain. Thank you.
    id is 20499009

2. Janasara

Janasara Forum-Greenhorn

I have the same problem
    ID: 52650343

Last edited by moderator: May 17, 2018 at 3:09 PM
  3. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Frenchmom14261 :)

As announced here, all events have been suspended until the game issues have been resolved and all players can log in. We will update the Announcement thread as we have information. Be assured the Game Team is working diligently to get everything back live again.

May I assist you further?

shellhappybj, marymac50 and Janasara like this.
  4. Frenchmom14261

Frenchmom14261 Padavan

Thank you. I had misunderstood the annoncement and thought it only affected premium players.
    It will give us more time ti catch on our regular farm work.
    No further questions.

5. Osprey

Osprey Forum Moderator Team Farmerama EN

Thank you Frenchmom, NFQ so on behalf of Farmers.Almanac I will now close.

~Closed~​

shellhappybj likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.