1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ant Trail

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by SahraB, Jan 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. geckofeet666

geckofeet666 Someday Author

Using 2x2 or 1x1 plots makes no difference in how many plants you get.
    I started with 2x2 but now I switched to 1x1
    Pros:- theoretically getting more drop, as more units, but practically as well I got more drop. Now I am getting around 38 but before I was getting no more than 23.
    Cons: - needing more water and manure, but not really a problem as I have many stables on the field so I am not buying it.

So I will stick with 1x1 plots.:)

2. mindy1701

mindy1701 Forum Great Master

Have reached the last step - should finish tomorrow. I have 37 ants left over and will add to that total before I'm done - so ant drops are NOT a problem.
    Before anyone asks, no I didn't buy anything and didn't finish the other quest - I did get the first ant hill, but wouldn't have needed it as it turns out. My field plots are 2x2 with 1x2 and 1x1 filling the in blanks.
    Good luck to everyone - you can definitely do this.

Nala777, SahraB, geckofeet666 and 8 others like this.
  3. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

12 harvests done, 9 to go for crops and only 23 more Wood Ant needed to finish, which I'll get next harvest. Figured I'll end up with a surplus of about 200 Woot Ant.
    Tip: after replanting your field, donate every seed you have left. System replenish every 5 hrs provides 5 extra seeds. Not much but hey, over 20 harvests 12*5 = 60 seeds, which is almost as much as one would get from doing the *cough* "support quest" in full.

Nala777, SahraB, geckofeet666 and 9 others like this.
  4. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Duke

Event only remain last step. all drops done & donated.
    So, no more strict on time to harvest the anthill,
    also, the quest will done in a very leisure way.
    I had finished Lv 4, still will collect the branch & donate
    I want to get the wonder tree reward. Because I still can’t get the jackfruit tree :(

Nala777, SahraB, geckofeet666 and 7 others like this.
  5. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

I have just finished the Ant Trail, I have the CR up and running!:D I am still growing the Silky Moss and gathering branches
    so I can finish the Puzzled Ant Quest in my own time!;) Good Luck and Happy Farming to you all!

Nala777, SahraB, geckofeet666 and 8 others like this.
  6. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Master

Congrats Sand!:) Me too finished both Ant Trail as well Puzzled Ants Quest with a surplus of 213 Wood ants, 143 branches and 30 silky moss! CR up and running!:D Good Luck and Happy Farming to All!

Nala777, desi20, Cassie101 and 8 others like this.
  7. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Great job kibs,! I like your Avatar too!;)

Nala777, Erridge, Cassie101 and 7 others like this.
  8. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Board Analyst

Well done to those who have done and completed event.

Just a thought when you have finished using event field is clear field of all plots if what BP is said to believed that previous layout is left on field then hopefully there will be no issues like there has been at start of this one. Although looks like no harm done next event could have a long time crop and some may plant and not go back for a few hours and not have the harvest expected

Nala777, shellhappybj, SahraB and 5 others like this.
  9. olofkalle

olofkalle Active Author

CR is up and running, at last!!!! 8)

Nala777, shellhappybj, SahraB and 4 others like this.
  10. Brookeham

Brookeham Commander of the Forum

Wow!!!!:D You guys are fast!!!! Congrats!;) I maybe will be done tonight....or tomorrow morning.:p
    Easy relaxed event!:music:

11. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

Just finished the quest and need around 70 sily moss to finish main event too, so 3 hours to go and then this is done.
    Don't need the second anthill.
    Had all three fields full with trees, so the branch drops weren't too bad. , still.. I wouldn't call the support quest a support quest.

Congrats to all who finished and to the others I'll say: You can do it too

Edit: I mean silky moss... not silly moss :D

12. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

And some folk are finished. :(
    3 hrs? huh ......... only 49 more hours till the event is done.

Still doing the mindless thing.
    o_Ooooooooooooh no! No poop use. uh uh Poop is for selling.

Hmmm. water? The only reason the junks get water is because of the water tanks.

I know I can, I know I can, I know I can ................... cause I'm ah junker-man

good luck everyone with whatever it is you are doing. We can do it. xD

kibsnfebs, Nala777, clonahmon and 4 others like this.
  13. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

:inlove: Whatever it is I am doing, I can do it. :inlove::inlove: In fact I'm doing it right now! :D

I am 3 or 4 harvests away from finishing the main event. My trees are stocking up my barn and life is (cold& snowy, but still) GREAT

Nala777, kibsnfebs, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  14. farmer_broke

I have 2 harvests with about 2 days left to do.
    Wow, that is a bit much for me. :cry:

On a bright note: If ever I finish then I will read the faqs :eek:

go Moraine go

Nala777, kibsnfebs, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  15. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Expert

finished event.
    The quest. left last lv.
    If I got 240 branch on remain of time, I will finished it.
    If not, let the branchs on hand with all those wood ant to be exchanged. I had all the new trees.
    So the wonder trees reward had lessen motive for me.

Nala777, kibsnfebs, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  16. ag56

ag56 Junior Expert

Does anyone already finished Puzzled Ants quest? The 100% tree revenue bonus... is that a coupon or is it activated as soon as I deposit required goods?

17. farmer_broke

This award appears at the very end of the pantry for this farm. We can use it anytime we wish it seems.

18. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Forum Baron

xDxDxD

19. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

I may just finish the Ant Trail by the skin of my teeth tomorrow morning - if I have calculated correctly! :p
    I am pretty sure of the Puzzled Ants quest too (need less than 100 and getting that each day with nearly two fields of trees). :oops:
    Pretty incredible as my ability to harvest regularly has been hit and miss! :D
    Good luck all! ;)

20. clonahmon

clonahmon Forum Baron

Wahoo... Just did the first step silver of the new Zebra quest (got one Zebra pen by pure luck when they were on sale and pimped twice with PF).What did I get back from the 2 gold crates? 50 PF!! and 60 SG!!
    That's kinda nice surprise :)

Sorry, it is off topic, but I am quite exited and couldn't find, where to post ;)

joanc123, Nala777, Brookeham and 3 others like this.