1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Big Swirl V2

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Nala777, Jul 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nala777

Nala777 Advanced

Event: The Big Swirl V2
    18th of July 2018 - 24th of July 2018
    Difficulty: Medium

Event crop: Canvas Grass, plantable on three main fields and three baha fields.
    Drops: Paddles, you will get these drops when harvesting your 3 main lands and 3 tropical lands from everything you harvest - trees, crops, stables, workshops.

Requirements:
    Canvas Grass 24,100.
    Paddles: 2,130.
    For CR:
    Canvas Grass: 17,700.
    Paddles: 1570.
    Best of luck everyone.
    P.S.
    Thanks @joanc123 for the SOS thread.
    SOS thread is here.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Moraine, KaiCat33, swCactus1 and 14 others like this.
  2. Arielh

Arielh All knowing Oracle

Τhank you Nala!
    The big Swirl FAQ
    18th of July 2018 - 24th of July 2018

Difficulty: Medium

3. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

thank you Nala777 for starting this thread :) Im thinking about doing this event im not sure yet I don't care for the CR on this one either so I guess ill just have to wait and see how I feel about it in the morning :p;) I will plant long crops over night just in case I decide to do it :) good luck to those who go for this event too :) may the drops be with you/us :p:D

Sue46, KaiCat33, tlcmom and 10 others like this.
  4. Flower

Flower Junior Expert

The CR is not enticing at all :sleepy: But I'm going for the items :inlove:

Good luck everybody ;):)

Jazac, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 10 others like this.
  5. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Commissioner

I'm the same as the others, even if I manage to get the cloud row I won't be using it...much prefer the rewards of the givers themselves! Haven't done the maths so not sure how likely I am to get to the end...we'll see!

Jazac, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 6 others like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Thanks Nala777 for starting this thread and for the facts! I am in on this, and I will see how the drops and crops go!;)
    Good Luck everyone, "Lets go help some pirates!!";):p

Jazac, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 7 others like this.
  7. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Thank you Nala777 for starting the ship sailing. :) I always wanted to be a pirate!! :p
    SOS thread is posted.

Jazac, SahraB, Sue46 and 9 others like this.
  8. Cassie101

Cassie101 Board Veteran

Thanks Nala777 for starting this thread. I'm not doing this event. :(

Jazac, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 7 others like this.
  9. sebe96

sebe96 Advanced

With both events going on at the same time, Im going to commit my magical glade and crystal falls (as i have it completely open) 100% to crops and just do my other 4 fields as I like to do normally and see how things go for both events. I dont have enough stored breeding animals to cover whats asked for so I will breed some, but hope to pick up the rest of the garland just thru normal breeding. And for the drops for this event I just hope the drop angels are with us and not greedy, I finally have a good stock of SG and SSG and dont think the cloud row for this event is worth using up my stock, so Im just see how it goes. Im not sure if now that my farms have gotten bigger, the rewards seem smaller, or if they are actually just smaller LOL. Im finding it more of a bother to rip my farms apart weekly for events for small rewards and useless cloud rows and givers when I have so many givers I cannot use. So for these two events Im setting my farms up the way I want them and will see how it goes. I did the numbers and if I harvest enough times daily I will make the crop requirement, but have wait and see about the drop requirement.

Jazac, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 8 others like this.
  10. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

:cry: Oh Noooooooooooooooo
    :cry: What kind of event strategy can I come up with this time?
    :cry: Flat broke again with exactly -0- CCs to work with :cry:

:cry:

Jazac, saturnia22, kibsnfebs and 9 others like this.
  11. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

Thank you Nala777, Joanc123, and everyone. I'm hoping to get "The Beast of the Deep" for Shipwreck Bay....so I'm in. Good Luck everyone. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    Cassie101, Jazac, kibsnfebs and 6 others like this.
  12. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

Update: "The beast of the deep" item can also be placed in the haunted manor! :)

source

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    tlcmom, Cassie101, Jazac and 10 others like this.
  13. joanc123

joanc123 Forum Overlooker

Oh... Thank you Mir, I still have room there. :music: KaiCat, I have been trying to decide what to put in storage from Shipwreck.
    And I would have, too! :p
    Had lots of Both drops. Good Luck to all my fellow Farmers!!

tlcmom, Sue46, Cassie101 and 7 others like this.
  14. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Mogul

Oh ! thats gr8 Thanks Mir for joyous update....

Good Luck to Everyone !

Sue46, Jazac, KaiCat33 and 5 others like this.
  15. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Commander of the Forum

Thanks Mir, I am going after "the beast of the deep" and now I will have a place to put it that is not over crowded yet!;)
    Now all I have to do is get all those crops grown! Good luck to all!

Sue46, Cassie101, Jazac and 5 others like this.
  16. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

Like several others, I find the CR to be lackluster. However, I will do the event for some of the other interesting rewards.

Best of luck to all participating!:)

17. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

Thank You Mir...The Beast of the Deep will be great in the haunted manor. :inlove: Joanc123 I was also trying to decide what to take out of shipwreck bay...so this news is very joyous.

tlcmom, Nala777, Jazac and 3 others like this.
  18. Jazac

Jazac Forum Commissioner

Thank you @Nala777 for starting the thread ;)
    Thank you also @Arielh for starting the other one.;) I forgot to say thanks there...lol Its just like me right...lol xDxD

The CR isn't great here ethier... I do like the crate though... I will as I always do ... more likely do what I can on both events.. but the breeding one... I doubt I will get far in..This one I can plant and walk away and i just now got a good start on the crops since I been home.

Good luck to everyone doing this event. And grats to ones who decides to sit out and stock up on items... I really should be sitting them all out (least for time being) and stock up on a lot of things..

tlcmom, Nala777, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  19. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

im up to level 4 at this point on this event :) I don't know if that's on point but im doing what I can :):p what level are others on?? just curious how ya'll are doing ;):):inlove:

Sue46, Nala777, Cassie101 and 6 others like this.
  20. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Commissioner

I'm so dumb -.- The event for me started late at night, so I planted my nighttime crops, leaving 15 spaces for the starter seedlings (I had to wait about 10 minutes for them to come).

Then I went to bed, forgetting all about the event.

Not only did I not get a start on the event crop, but I didn't even use the spare space to grow regular crops! I'm out for the day now so I've put my 15 seeds on comfort fields with manure, water and SSG. What a fool! Managed 236 paddles though so happy with that.

FarmerMolly22, tlcmom, Sue46 and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.