1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Great Eclipse - missing from event list

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Meggan2010, Sep 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meggan2010

Meggan2010 Junior Expert

I seem unable to get in to the quest - the quest does not seem to be listed - nor does the event seem to be showing in the events tab.
    I was trying to double check that I have finished the first two stages .
    It is showing on my other farms just not on this one.
    it was there yesterday and first thing this morning but now no sign of it
    Help Please
    Meggan 2010
    ID 23962666

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

The reason it isn't showing is probably because you have finished it :) If so, you can find the quest in your farmers society together with the other quests you have finished (in the category marked by the green check mark).

Sue46 and kibsnfebs like this.
  3. Meggan2010

Meggan2010 Junior Expert

Thank you Mir85 for replying - but surely it is an ongoing quest - on my other farms it is showing on the pop out events tab as still having many days to run ?
    I tried looking in the farmers society and in finished quests - nothing !
    really strange - but thank you.....will look again just in case I overlooked it.
    Mir85 you are correct it is showing as finished - how strange - maybe it will pop up again later today for the next section - thanks again for your help :)

Sue46 likes this.
  4. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello Meggan2010 :)

-Mir85- is correct. When you finish short timed quests, they disappear from the events tab. You can see they are finished in the 'Finished' category of Farmer's Society. Confirmation of your event progress was answered in Technical Issues. We kindly request that you ask your question in only one section of the forum.

On behalf of -Mir85-, you are welcome :)
    Problem solved. Issued addressed in Tech Support. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.