1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback The Lost Palace

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Sep 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,
    [​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Lost Palace" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

dragon1 likes this.
  2. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Kudos for including the camera function :D I requested something like that after the dog show event, happy to see it implemented :)

dragon1, joanc123, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Mogul

Love this kind of event. My only complaint is that I hate the timed factor. Because I am a puzzle fan, I want to be able to figure out each configuration, but sometimes I can't do that and still get the top reward, so I have to choose between game satisfaction and personal satisfaction - maybe have two choices, timed vs not... Otherwise, love the event, although it is tedious only being able to play two games after every harvest, three every third time around.

Erridge likes this.
  4. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

Skipping this one!! That many crops required/fields destroyed turns me completely off!!!

What is the point of building a beautiful farm - just to destroy it to grow crops for a few days??!!

Note to BP - would some of you Gaming Gurus please turn on your creativity and create Events for-the-Event-Field...or use a maximum of ONE field for events?....pleeeeease??
    C'mon....you CAN do it!! Yep, you surely can, if you try!!!;)

missbutterbean likes this.
  5. rivak

rivak Advanced

I didn't like this event. I planted and harvested like crazy, used a bunch of Super-Grow and fruit cake buffs, and only got enough to play 5 games. Having 1 1/2 Baha islands open was not enough to do well. :(

At least I did learn something - avoid Baha-only events until I get more land opened.

dragon1, missyww83 and fun2farm like this.
  6. nm561

nm561 Forum Connoisseur

Only going to get halfway finished. Did get some PF and a couple trees though.

fun2farm likes this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Don't feel too bad, Rivak. I have all the Baha fields open and I will not finish either. Admittedly, I only used about one third of Crystal Falls and have trees all round the outside of my other Baha fields plus I refused to revolve my life around getting one more harvest a day to complete it. :p

You learnt a good lesson and one that has taken me a long time to learn - check out how much can be done in the time given and ask yourself is it worth the effort. I did the calculations and decided that I probably wouldn't be able to finish but I liked the mini game and the extra prizes - no way was I going to get the Horror Tomato Stable so no need to feel disappointed. :music:

For me, this event was okay - as said, nice mini game and so so prizes - but it was not made for people who have other commitments and/or projects in their life. 8)

dragon1, baw815 and fun2farm like this.
  8. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Expert

Very well said, illy!!!:):)

dragon1 likes this.
  9. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

dragon1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.