1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Lost Palace

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by habalala, Sep 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Wow! :) I've just done 29

2. kibsnfebs

kibsnfebs Forum Duke

Thanks Cassie, it was possible so quick bcoz I was fortunate enough on wheels getting 100% harvest bonus twice and 200% once, plus timely harvest and around 454 initial harvest drops helped going through :)

3. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I messed up this and the other event! Even though I made a note to self, I forgot to eat CAC (that doesn't sound nice but you know what I mean!) so, though I won +1 crops on the wheel, I was one crop down per plot with no CAC! :cry:

Thought I was being clever with the other event and had the second and third timed quests crops planted only to notice that I had totally ignored that I needed to plant Cabbage! :wuerg:
    What an air head! xD
    Back on course, sort of, now. Lucky I'm not too bothered about either, eh?:music:

4. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Finished on both farms, just in time for pineapple season on the Islands.
    Good Luck everyone, I love this mini-game. :)

dumbunny, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 5 others like this.
  5. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Got the cloud row so stopping now. :)

6. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Commander of the Forum

off topic: The message circulating on the farmer_broke estate:

illy the Ladybug and all 57,533 of her ladybug friends should report to the fallout suite near the Big House immediately!

Meals will be delivered. (15,071 on hand now)

------------------------
    Too much recent activity around ladybugs to ignore.

All unconcerned please carry on with your junking. xD

7. illy1996

Oh ho, what's happening, should I be worried? :eek:
    Okay, will report as instructed and await my dinner! :music:

Back to topic, don't think I will get anywhere near finishing the event but I am enjoying the game and can get top marks (20?) each time - if I don't like the tile selection, I come out and try again! :D

8. farmer_broke

1. To my knowledge there is a single quest with three steps which together call for less than 100 ladybugs.
    2. The ladybug has been in the game for a while now.
    3. The ladybug has no product to date.
    4. The feed is composed of 2 mulberry and 1 golden leaf.
    5. Golden leaf is used in Glowworm feed (2)
    6. The glowworm is used for spider feed
    7. Developers are giving away spiders
    8. Many ladybug stables were given away during the last pick-a-stable mini-event
    9. Glowworms are being demanded and the price has increased significantly on several markets
    10. Most G&Ts I will ask for what no one appears to want. This last G&T brought the farm total to 12 ladybugs.
    11. I noticed very very few wanted the ladybug during the last G&T yet I must say "mixed."
    One may wish to cover their farm by holding a few of each of the animals mentioned above as well as the Golden Leaf. (Also corn is relatively cheap on most markets compared to others. Perhaps one should gather a little corn for other reasons.)

Good Luck with your junking.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  9. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I've decided to carry on in the hope of getting the Horror Tomato pen:p

All done, Horror Tomato is mine:D

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
    dumbunny, SahraB, desi20 and 5 others like this.
  10. Erridge

Erridge Forum Connoisseur

I'm finished too. Got my Horror Tomato :):)

SahraB, desi20, baw815 and 3 others like this.
  11. illy1996

Yay! Erridge, Cassie and all you other go getters! Well done! :inlove:

I don't think I am going to get the CR ... though to be fair, I didn't really push myself. Other fish to fry. But I am enjoying the mini game and will probably get to 35 games - unless, the Wheel is a little kinder to me and gives me +200% harvest tomorrow! :music:

It's important to stay positive! xD

Cassie101, SahraB, desi20 and 5 others like this.
  12. Erridge

Erridge Forum Connoisseur

Thanks iily :)

joanc123 likes this.
  13. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

Congratulations to everyone who completed this event! I have played 54 mini games and got 1,005 game points!:D I have now completed the game!xD Good luck to all those trying to complete their goals!;)

SahraB, desi20, baw815 and 5 others like this.
  14. rivak

rivak Padavan

I did try to play this event, but made very little progress. I wanted the TEP and prizes from the mini games but didn't get enough to justify the effort. :(

I blew through a LOT of my stocked fruits and veggies in the previous Baha event so now I'll concentrate on building those back up and making animal feed. Maybe take a break from all events for a while.

SahraB, Cassie101, joanc123 and 3 others like this.
  15. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

Just finished the event! :D Congrats to all who have finished and best of luck to those still at work.

rivak - Sorry you didn't get very far with the event; we have all had similar trying times.

SahraB, Brookeham, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  16. farmer_broke

Reminder:

Today is Wonderful wilson Wednesday ..........................yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh ..... xDxD

Send you neighbors and friends a wilson and show that real community spirit.

17. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Baron

I completed 28 games from 273 no 1x1 plots using just water. I only used the plots I use for ordinary farming as I don't want to keep taking up my farm. It means I also did not have to worry about drops and had enough to mill each day. Pleased with what I got and no hassle or getting up in the night to do an extra harvest!

SahraB, Cassie101, joanc123 and 4 others like this.
  18. farmer_broke

CURED! Congratulations.

19. dumbunny

dumbunny Old Hand

Got the horror tomato for SL's farm. This farm got to the cloud row and that was that - had to switch to pineapples for that other short timed quest. ugh. What a slog!

Now, funny that FARMER_BROKE should mention ladybugs...I have been keeping a single pen of those out on both farms, just slowly amassing the ladybugs...now why would I think that was a good idea?

baw815, joanc123 and Cassie101 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.