1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Monthly G&T broke-wheel

Discussion in 'Forum games' started by farmer_broke, Nov 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

November 2018 Edition of the broke-wheel

How this works:

one CAC should be sent to farmer_broke (nonrefundable)
    The prizes are listed below and one will be picked from the hat for you.
    A broke-wheel spinner has one chance for each CAC sent. (limit 2 per player)
    (prizes are random as with BP)
    Prizes begin to be sent at the beginning of the game G&T

The possible prizes of the November 2018 Edition of the broke-wheel are:

1 bread roll
    1 Pink Chicken Stall
    3 Sharing is Caring givers
    1 Yellow Donkey Stall
    2 CAC
    1 Honey Tree
    2 White Innocence
    6 Wilsons
    2 Valentine Pot
    1 Oat Bread
    3 Cheese Balls
    1 thank you for the try

The G&T broke-wheel is live now
    The G&T broke-wheel ends when the game G&T begins

Good Luck!

(And here is hoping that teddy.bear and shooger.sweet will not think I am hustling CAC from my friends again.)

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    SahraB, KaiCat33, hatzeva and 2 others like this.
  2. elRe

elRe Padavan

In consideration, that CAC means ‘Carrot Appel Chutney’, I sended now to You, « farmer_broke », one CAC (AO.3.5,14_MV_511732,15).

KaiCat33, farmer_broke and 12ss12 like this.
  3. farmer_broke

Hi elRe.

I received the CAC from a couple of farms. I will post the rewards when the game G&T begins.

4. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

[​IMG] Since elRe has fallen into the clutches of this game, I have decided I will follow and fall into it. Sent you a CAC, broke. I think you are going to send me that yellow donkey or a wilson. [​IMG]

Is this that broke-scheme ? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    If so I am already in luv with it and fallen for it.
    Here you can see for yourself. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Waiting for the G&T [​IMG]

tlcmom, KaiCat33 and farmer_broke like this.
  5. farmer_broke

Several farms have sent CAC to spin the broke-wheel. I really want to see what players will receive.

I like the thought of a CAC for a pink stall.

Maybe someone will "crack the jackpot" lol

6. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum General

This is too funny not to enter! But I’ll have to wait for gift reset.

sanddollar15, 12ss12, tlcmom and 2 others like this.
  7. hatzeva

hatzeva Board Analyst

Of course I'm in too!

8. KaiCat33

KaiCat33 Advanced

:inlove:yea, me too. 8)

9. tlcmom

tlcmom Forum Expert

You know I had to send my farm husband a special CAC

10. farmer_broke

CAC has been received from players whose names do not appear in this thread.
    • I do not feel that I should disclose who exactly won what for the above reason.
    Once G&T begins the CAC submission for the event will end.
    • A few hours after G&T begins, a post will be made with all prizes won not including the player's name.
    • If that player wishes everyone to know their winnings then it is up to them to post. (All event winnings will be disclosed.)
    • IGMs will be sent to each participant disclosing their individual winnings.
    Thank you for participating. I have no idea exactly what anyone has won and look forward to finding out.

Good luck.

11. 12ss12

[​IMG] What have you put into it ? [​IMG]

12. farmer_broke

One-Two is in rare form today.

KaiCat33, shellhappybj and 12ss12 like this.
  13. 12ss12

I have taken an off from my regular work today. Moreover there is a storm 'Gaja'brewing in Bay of Bengal Sea near our place. Even though Chennai is not going to be in its path way and its going to strike near by districts., we are having nice gushing winds. But no rain here in Chennai. Other districts are having rain. The storm is going to make a landfall today midnight. So we are excited. These monsoon storms and low depression bring us rains with which we have to tide till next year monsoon. So it has put me in a rare form today, I think.

I only hope there will be no casualties & the damage will be less.

farmer_broke, tlcmom, Sister3 and 2 others like this.
  14. farmer_broke

The results of the November 2018 Edition of the broke-wheel are in.

number
    awarded
    wheel item
    1 1 - yellow donkey
    2 1 - bread roll
    2 2 - white innocence
    1 2 - cac
    3 3 - caring is sharing
    1 2 - valentine pots
    2 1 - oat bread
    Q: Was it possible to crack the jackpot (win the pink chicken stall)?
    A: Yes. Each cac ticket had a 4.35% chance of cracking the jackpot.

All participants will receive igm with their individual results. Items will begin to be sent today. I was really hoping to send someone the pink chicken stall. Feel free to disclose your winnings or share your tears.

Enjoyed it.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    eTOF, 12ss12 and tlcmom like this.
  15. elRe

elRe Padavan

The « elRe1 » Broke Wheel spinning resulted in one ‘Donkey Stable I: Yellow’ (get it) and the « eTOF » spin of the Broke Wheel was two ‘Valentine's Pot’ (waiting).

Congratulation to the « 2 CAC winner ».

farmer_broke likes this.
  16. hatzeva

hatzeva Board Analyst

Too funny xDxD
    Input - one CAC
    Output - one breadroll

Why I'm normally not a gambler!

Thanks for the laugh broke! I really don't mind just loved the game, thanks :inlove:

farmer_broke likes this.
  17. farmer_broke

As of now, everyone should have received all of there winnings. If you have not then please let me know.

Great you could laugh. Even the thought of such an event was amusing to me.
    xD is about right.

From this farm's perspective:
    • Time was required in several areas as expected.
    • The farm did not loose ......... this time ...... but it surely could have .
    • Trying to appear and be fair to all was far more important to me than winning or loosing here.
    • Total spin winnings will always be disclosed.
    Q: Will there be a broke-wheel in the future?
    A: Yes. Prizes and spinning-price will vary.

I sincerely hope all found joy in participating.

Banjoman and tlcmom like this.
  18. elRe

elRe Padavan

Get it.

By the way: Yes, or no?

If two choices are available (one jackpot and one fail), each try has a 50% chance of cracking the jackpot (2 choices = 100% of possibilities; 100:2=50).

If four choices are available (one jackpot, one fail and two consolation prizes), each try has a 25% chance of cracking the jackpot (4 choices = 100% of possibilities; 100:4=25).

If twelve possible prizes in the 'November 2018 Edition of the broke-Wheel' represent twelve different choices (one jackpot, one fail, one Honey tree, one additional CAC ticket and eight consolation prizes), each CAC ticket picked from the hat had a 8,34% chance of cracking the jackpot (12 choices = 100% of possibilities; 100:12=8,34).
    If each CAC ticket had a 4.35% chance of cracking the jackpot, a total of 23 choices [12 possible prizes + 11 joker (or one jackpot + eleven twice represented prizes)] exist: 23 choices = 100% of possibilities; 100:23=4,35.

Question: What is the differency between the Farmwheel on Farmerama and « The Monthly G&T broke-wheel » on the english language Farmerama Bigpoint forum?

Answer: The Farmerama Farmwheel (12 possibilities) shows twice represented prizes before the user activate the try to win something and « The Monthly G&T broke-wheel » (23 possibilities) shows multiple represented prizes only ones.

19. farmer_broke

OOOOOOk, now to academic games.

Yes, I agree that your mathematics are correct with YOUR assumptions.

Q: Am I quickly able to handle ALL challenges with the likes of yours to the broke-wheel?
    A: Definitely. You WILL NOT and CANNOT accurately determine the chance of receiving any other price.

1. You do not know what weight FARMERAMA applies to any prize(s) on the wheel.
    2. A player blindly and simply accepts that weight or simply does not spin the wheel.
    3. Any player may assume whatever they wish as you have with the broke-wheel.
    All the playing with numbers and assumptions are nice if you like.

Now I don't want to know what you hope or dream. There is an XXL Peach Tree and a Fan Factory on the Farmerama wheel presently.

Realistically, would I even think they are weighted equally?
    Realistically, would I think the Beehive is weighted equally with the Fan Factory?
    Realistically, would I think the 5 super grow is weighted equally with the Fan Factory?
    Realistically, would I think all other prizes are weighted equally except the Fan Factory? (This is exactly how you were lead to using the 23 number. )

This is YOUR assumption. Nothing more than assumption. I assure you that you NEVER know if your assumption is correct, never!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  20. elRe

elRe Padavan

A) 100:2=50=Yes.
    B) 100:4=25=Yes.
    C) 100:12=8,34=No [because « The Monthly G&T broke-wheel » November 2018 Edition reveals that twelve possible prizes equal 23 different choices (or one qualified & the lost)].
    D) 100:23=4,35=Yes.

Question: What is the differency between Bigpoint and « farmer_broke »?
    Answer: Bigpoint weighs prizes on the Farmerama Farm Wheel and « farmer_broke » weighs prizes in the Broke Wheel Hat.

Question: Are both probability schemes similar, equal and the same?
    Answer: We know about the Farmerama Farm Wheel scheme.
    a) XXL Peach Tree = Fan Factory, if both lost;
    b) Beehive = Fan Factory, if both lost;
    c) 5 super grow = Fan Factory, if both lost;
    d) other ≠ Fan Factory, if Fan Factory is the reward.
    ?
    Thanks to « farmer_broke » I can say that 23 is the Farmerama Farm Wheel Random Number.