1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Mystery of Herbs III - Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by 12ss12, Jun 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

The Mystery of Herbs III

Mini-games Tasks (Left side tasks) requirements:

At the start of the event, we get 1 Portable Greenhouse (mill product) as a gift.
    • If we want to go for the cloud only, you have to play 35 games. What we need: 420 glue pots and 350 broken bottles (drop items)
    Even though you can play uptil 100 minigames. I think finishing 89 or 90 mini games is enough. Because 100th mini game gives you a rewards of 100% EP on crops. So not worth the strain. 90th mini game gives you +2 crops as reward. After 90th, the next slab is 100, so only if you are planning to get +2 crop bonus you need to do 90th game.
    • Else, 89 games are enough. For that we need : 1068 glue pots and 890 Broken Glasses.
    • If you want to be even more frugal, you can stop at 53rd minigame and get 38 PFs. For which we will need 624 Glue pots & 530 broken bottles.
    Herbs Tasks (Right Side Tasks ) Requirements: (Thanks to SahraB)
    Also for the Mystery of Herbs Magic Stalk Row III-2
    Requirements: (50 level)

1,080x Prickly fungi
    1,540x Valley roses
    1,380x Water berries

Requirements for all herb tasks: (75 level)

3,130x Prickly fungi
    3,100x Water berries
    3,080x Valley roses

How to play the event

1 )You need to collect drops to mill the special item to play the mini-game.
    The event has 2 parts -
    2) Each Game played, gives you rewards and also Crates O' Herbs which contains special seeds.
    3) You cannot directly deposit these seeds into the event. Plant them and harvest them to deposit in the event window.
    4) You cannot replant these seeds. You have once again play & get them from the crates which you get as reward from each mini-game.
    5) Finishing the mini game with less number of steps gives you more crates as rewards.
    [​IMG]
    6) You can also buy event seeds from markets & they can only be deposited in the event and not planted in the fields.
    7) At 8th , 31st, 47th mini game we get +1, +2 and +3 extra event crops respectively. They start immediately.

8 ) Apart from this mini games 60, 70 & 90 gives you +1, +2, +3 crops respectively.
    9) If you finish the herb task side you can earn 30 BBs

Event Seeds -
    Water berry seed
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Valley rose seed
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Prickly fungus seed
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This time this event requires less event drops and less mill time than previous events. To mill one Portable Greenhouse we need only 12 glue pots which was 16 in previous events and 10 broken glasses instead of 13 in previous event. Milling time reduced to 1.15 mins instead of 7.30 mins (in previous event)

Previous stratedy thread.
    http://www.bigpoint.com/farmerama/b...s/the-mystery-of-herbs-strategy-thread.32983/

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 5:00 AM
    saturnia22, 1Kay58, Willow and 16 others like this.
  2. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks 12ss12, for starting this thread and all the information you have provided! I do believe I am going to give this a go
    and see how far I can get! Good Luck and Happy Farming to all!;)

12ss12, Sue46, Nala777 and 7 others like this.
  3. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I will also give it a go, even though I remember this game drove me batty last time. :p

4. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Thanks One-Two for starting the thread and doing the hard work! ;)

I will collect all the drops, mill them and play as many games as I can/want. If I feel that the number of seeds I get is enough to get somewhere, I will plant them but if not I will just play the mini-games.:p

I checked and double checked and can find nothing of excitement in the prize list - please enlighten me if I missed something! So going to use this time to build up stocks maybe chip away at a few FSQs and just generally put my farm in order.:D
    Good luck all who are going for it! :inlove:

12ss12, Sue46, Nala777 and 8 others like this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

The cloud rows aren't all that interesting. The prizes I like the most are 25 BB, 117 PF, 250 farm coins (I'm running low) and 6 short harvester coupons.

I'll adjust my strategy from the first event (was away for the second) and grow all crops in one go with SG and the event crop bonuses. Growing crops will take less than 4 hours (+ almost 700 SG, but worth it). Rest of the time I can raise lynxes for the next breeding event. So I'm in :)

6. nortonc

nortonc Active Author

How do we know next breeding is Lynx?

12ss12, Sue46, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  7. -Mir85-

From the grapevine. We don't know for sure, but the rumors there are usually accurate :)

12ss12, Sue46, Nala777 and 6 others like this.
  8. dumbunny

dumbunny Exceptional Talent

ack. Thanks for the heads up about the lynx, Mir. And thanks 12ss12 for starting this thread. I'm in on both farms as usual. Sorry I haven't been around, RL has gotten a bit weirder than normal of late, but I've managed to survive and I'm still farming!

12ss12, Sue46, Nala777 and 5 others like this.
  9. SahraB

SahraB Forum Master

My goal is to make 1 Billion CC from this event and complete the herb tasks.

Also for the Mystery of Herbs Magic Stalk Row III-2
    Requirements: (50 level)

1,080x Prickly fungi
    1,540x Valley roses
    1,380x Water berries

Requirements for all herb tasks: (75 level)

3,130x Prickly fungi
    3,100x Water berries
    3,080x Valley roses

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Willow, Sue46, Nala777 and 11 others like this.
  10. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks SahraB for your calculation. :) I am borrowing it and adding it in my first post. Was expecting someone to do the hard task. Very helpful of you.

And wish you all success with I billion CCs Task.

joanc123, sanddollar15, Sue46 and 6 others like this.
  11. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Now there's a goal I might consider! Do as many mini games as I can, plant what I can and sell, sell, sell! :music:
    I missed this detail in the FAQs so thanks for highlighting it, SahraB! ;)

007Farming, 12ss12, joanc123 and 7 others like this.
  12. davidb1yth007

davidb1yth007 Board Veteran

Thanks, dozens, for this wonderful info/strategy. And thanks, SahraB, for crunching the numbers. I didn't do all of the events, lately, and I was bored stupid(er)

13. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum Demigod

All broke farms are out.

14. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

What, FB, out preparing your fields for this event? xD

15. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Commissioner

Thanks OneTwo, SahraB, Mir. :inlove:

MinigamesReward
    8 games played+1 extra event crop for 8 hrs
    31 games played+2 extra event crop for 8 hrs
    47 games played+3 extra event crop for 4 hrs
    60 games played+1 extra crops for 8 hrs
    70 games played+2 extra crops for 8 hrs
    90 games played+2 extra crops for 8 hrs

007Farming, kibsnfebs, 12ss12 and 3 others like this.
  16. -Mir85-

Played the first 7 games. Now I have to wait to play more until I'm ready to activate the event crop bonuses.

Canceling trick still works. I'm leaving the game and starting afresh if I don't fint the treasure in 4 digs. That way I'm guaranteed 7 crates per game, with 9 sometimes when I'm lucky. See this post for my digging strategy ;)

From the 7 games I got 53 crates containing 20 prickly fungus, 30 valley rose and 27 water berries. On average 1.5 seeds per crate or 10 seeds per game.

007Farming, kibsnfebs, 12ss12 and 6 others like this.
  17. Nala777

Nala777 Forum Commissioner

:music:Mir, :inlove: am waiting for the adjustments. :)

18. phoenixboy12

phoenixboy12 Forum Commissioner

Thank you 12 for starting thread and your detailed evaluation for idiots like me to understand.

I cant remember from previous events if its prudent to grow herbs in 1x1's or 2x2's. Im sure you get more from 1x1's.

19. habalala

habalala Commander of the Forum

Thanks One Two for the start and compiled event info. Handy!

I tried a few different pens to see the minimum runtime for a Broken Glass drop. So far pens that run for 6hr or more (base) have proven to give a good result: 10 drops out of 13 pens.

20. 1Kay58

1Kay58 Junior Expert

I won't be doing this one. It's driving me crazy trying to get the small amount of seeds. I did not like it the last time they had it and I don't like it any better this time.