1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback The Mystery of Herbs III

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Jun 12, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "The Mystery of Herbs III" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Mogul

I always enjoy this event. The mechanism is different, and offers several different modes of play. I like that the left side can be completed simply by doing regular farming, and I like that what we are getting in the crates seems to be more even this time around. The graphics are lovely and if the prizes are not overwhelming, neither is the amount of work required. I also like the +crops rewards, although I do wish they were buffs to be activated when we choose, rather than at completion of tasks. Still, I like them.

3. habalala

habalala Forum Freak

Thanks for an event with reasonable requirements for the tasks which do reward reasonable prizes, matching time and effort. It makes an event fun to participate in for all players. This is how most events should be designed.

AniE likes this.
  4. Lea2191

Lea2191 Junior Expert

I didn't do this quest last time, and I haven't been doing many quests lately. I started the quest late, but it didn't seem to make a lot of difference. I normally pick only do quest with better prizes. Since I used some stored super grow, the prizes were not spectacular compared to the amount of supplies I used. It seemed the smart thing to do to grow seeds and sell them from the beginning to make cc. I still think that is the smarter move, but I did the quest anyway because I thought it would be enjoyable.

It was enjoyable. I didn't need a harvester all the time, as I often do because in this event I could harvest larger plots. It allowed some strategy. It was a slower paced quest. The combination of novel nature, strategy, and slow pace made the quest enjoyable for me. As a general rule , I enjoy regular farming to quests. For this reason, I'm glad there was a quest I enjoyed rather than just stressful, or at least less fun than normal farming just to get some prizes.

I look forward to seeing this one again.

5. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I was only going to do the treasure hunt side of the event as all I had to do was collect and mill drops, nothing more than ordinary farming. But I decided to see how far I got with the event plant side. I have finished that and have about eight more games to play on the treasure chest side. :)

It is not an easy event but it is possible to do without having to sit permanently on standby to harvest. These days, I do what I can in the time I have available but if other commitments "crop" up, expected or unexpected, farming has to wait. Having said that, if the prizes are worth it, I may go the extra mile. I would add that this is a new attitude for me due to the overwhelming flood of events. Before, I would have worked my life (well almost) around getting the most out of an event. Nowadays, I check it out at the start and if I can do it without too much hassle, I will give it a go. :p

Anyway, I digress. It is a pleasure to participate in an event that is fun, possible and a little out of the ordinary. I know that a lot of farmers stopped at some point as the prizes were not longer that exciting (+2 crops for eight hours at the end of the event is not really worth carrying on). But I like to finish events. :music:

On the negative side, I found the harvest bonuses quite annoying as prizes. I wasted the first one cos I was busy trying to collect chests for seeds - only to realise I wasn't going to be about for the four hours it would be active! The rest I managed to get some benefit but, again, if I had no seeds to plant, the first couple of hours waiting for the crops to mature were wasted. :( It would have been better (for us anyway) if these could have been coupons. :)
    But, overall, a good event. :inlove:

baw815 and farmerumf like this.
  6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Greetings lovely farmers,

Thank you for all the feedback. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts so we can pass it along to the Game Team.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.