1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Return of the Carnival Queen Strategy

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by illy1996, Oct 28, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

For the Parade Float, we need:

2000 Party Florets
    9 Paper Boats*
    5 Paints

Paper Boats* require:

1,350 Party Florets
    324 Hot Glue Guns

By my calculations, that makes 3,350 Party Florets and 324 Hot Glue Guns to get going on the mini-game. :oops:

Candy Nets to play the mini-game (and catch the goodies, of course) require:

160 Party Florets
    5 Net Frames

Let's hope she is generous to us poor farmers! :music:

As always, good luck all! ;)

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    tlcmom, KaiCat33, marymac50 and 9 others like this.
  2. 12ss12

12ss12 Emperor of the Forum

Thanks illy. I will be missing it on tuesday & Wednesday.

3. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

That's too bad, One-Two. There is one bonus with this event, it finishes at 22h00 on Friday, not the usual 14h00! Hope this helps you in your part of the world. :)

If you need help with drops, don't forget to post in SOS thread. I am hoping that she will be very generous with drops as well as the goodies! :inlove:

4. AniE

AniE Forum Master

Thanks. Busy week at work so I won't be able to do much.

5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

I'm undecided what to do:
    a) Tear up crystal falls to make the most of the event
    b) Boycott this event since it is much worse than the previous version
    c) Quit farmerama because of seemingly dishonest announcements from the game team

:cry::cry::cry:

See feedback post for context.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  6. AniE

AniE Forum Master

These are difficult choices.

Sue46, KaiCat33, phoenixboy12 and 4 others like this.
  7. -Mir85-

Very difficult :(

Sue46, KaiCat33, phoenixboy12 and 5 others like this.
  8. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

I just ran my eyes over the previous event FAQs and I do notice that we didn't have two mill products before, we got the baskets as drops if I read quickly. Did I miss anything Mir? :eek:

Edit: Okay, I just read Feedback - takes a bit of the wind out of my sails after my excitement of seeing Queenie return. -.-

I was on holiday when the Carnival Queen was dishing out good stuff like PF right left and centre and I always long for a repeat of her generosity. Not happened yet! But I can only hope. :music:

Mir: I really hope you don't decide on the third option.

tlcmom, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 8 others like this.
  9. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

I'm not keen this time around. I don't need GB. Could use the SG and Suzie. But do I want the hazzle of another event? I remember I was bored of the mini-game the last time around, just plain ol' greed that kept me going. Defo not ripping up Crystal Falls for this one. I think I'll do the slacker version, two fields, maybe get to play a few parades. But not putting much effort into it.

tlcmom, Cassie101, Sue46 and 7 others like this.
  10. -Mir85-

Yes, that is right illy. We would have gotten the baskets as drops, one drop, one mini game. And drops could be generated with instant crops, meaning an unlimited amount of mini games for those with the resources and refinements.

tlcmom, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 6 others like this.
  11. 12ss12

I am putting 24 hrs crop in baha.

a) Yes, I have already teared part of it & other 2 farms. All trees gone.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    b) Sadly no ! Because we are all affected with EOCD & MQOCD. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    c) Also No, because we have FOCD & FarmeramaForumOCD. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And therefore we are bonded to this game [​IMG]. So before we hurt ourselves we have to go cool. [​IMG] No escape from Farmerama. Not in near future.

So we will all go crop chasing and drop chasing in order to chase the queen. All Set, Ready ! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

12. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Demigod

LOL One-Two, love your little characters! xD

tlcmom, FarmerMolly22, Sue46 and 9 others like this.
  13. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

Mir, you know I'm laughing. xD maybe I understand xD No need to leave us.

The broke farm strategy is to tear up absolutely nothing, make no Tropical Junker appearance in the event, leave both mills rolling as they do, continue toward personal goals using all of the tropical area, hope there are more what are now routinely called "technical difficulties" and wait on the compensation package. (eyes crossed)

I may even start a new farm. xD

Best wishes with whatever it is you are doing.

tlcmom, FarmerMolly22, Sue46 and 10 others like this.
  14. habalala

habalala Forum Overlooker

Thank you Illy for the start and totals.

This version seems to be yet anohter downgrade of the original. Only plus is that the total decoration seems very doable, pity the rewards for doing so are near useless to my farm.

To continue growing event crop and to gather drops and then mill just for being able to play the mini game is the hard part as I don't expect the mini game to be that generous on farm goodies as it once was. I recall last time to be lucky to get 30 or 40 PF in total in as many mini games (without all the growing and millling).

Will see how it goes, not on forehand counting on the Game Team to make up for the epic failure. At least the event runs for 5 days so I can skip 4 days if proven poor.

Good luck all, keep smiling!

15. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

I've changed my mind, I'm sitting this one out :) The downgrade in the parade was the decider, not bothering.

Happy farming to all and good luck not matter what you guys decide.

Sue46, KaiCat33, marymac50 and 4 others like this.
  16. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

I'm doing this event, but at a relaxed pace. CF is out. The rewards for the float are worth the requirements & the crates are possibly the best rewards for the event. Baha & Rainforest are just growing crops for the barn, so event crops it is! Anything received from Monkey Queen will help restock all the stuff used recently. But no hurry hurry or stress, just see what the Monkey Queen hands out. :music:

17. farmerumf

farmerumf Forum Duke

I have had event overload so I too will be giving this one a miss. With Christmas (sorry to bring that into the equation) coming up, I will just do minimum farming till the new year unless there is a really easy event on the event field (Yes we do have one although I think BP have forgotten about it). I am getting tired of clearing my fields and spend enough money on the game without adding the premium thingy. Good luck everyone.

tlcmom, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 7 others like this.
  18. farmer_broke

farmer_broke Forum General

There are many reasons not to be so attracted to the carnival event.
    • Personally, I have other priorities at this time in the game and they will not be changed by what the developers have intentionally announced and planned.
    • Second, my real life is not a game nor ruled by this game. At this time, this event does not fit and is o - u - t of mind.
    After a careful review of the faqs, I find the event has very good possibilities for enjoyment and benefits for this farm.
    • Some need golden bananas and they are available and very easily.
    • Some would like stars and they also are not difficult to acquire.
    • I may be wrong here but I want to assure that there is an overlap with another event in progress. If indeed so then one should not drastically go into their CAC resource, if at all.
    • (a little off topic here) Say power feed is caught. They may be used for breeding and/or used as animal feed. I know many do not want to use power feed as animal feed. There is one case which immediately comes to mind where power feed used as an animal feed should be considered: That pottery stall won recently requires an anaconda and anaconda feed OR just power feed.
    Remember, the Monthly Preview is not set in stone. By now all should realize there will be "technical difficulties" again in the future.

For me the event is o - u - t . I sincerely wish all the best and happiness with whatever the decision chosen.

tlcmom, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 8 others like this.
  19. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Duke

OK, I just harvest my baha trees. They should be keep for event
    But, I won a +1 tree bonus on wheel and it will ended before event start.
    So...........
    This event is not so attractive as above all you say.
    Why miss a chance to get more tree fruit!
    Yes, my inital drop rate will be lower, Who care! xD
    This is my attitude on this event. Not take it serious, If I can do whole part
    OK, fine, If I just think it is too much overlap, just stop as I like.
    It is just a game, Do or not to do is all my mind:music:

tlcmom, Jazac, MARLYMAR and 4 others like this.
  20. 12ss12

Hi dinin21cent, Clear the trees & put out crops and use supergrow with buffs. You can get back the supergrows used from the Queen.

tlcmom, Jazac, MARLYMAR and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.