1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Spider Nursery Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Moraine, May 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dumbunny

dumbunny Exceptional Talent

yup...that's me - EFOCD and utterly insane.

Soooo...since there is no cloud row, I think I'm doing what I can and calling it good. Of course, I say that now and then I cave. Although I didn't on this farm with the neon event. Didn't give up my hard made PFs, etc. The other farm went for it - you don't want to know how many mice were sacrificed for that measly lame cloud row (I might have done it for the extra set of neon stables and not so much for the CR - at least I keep telling myself that's why I did it).

I am more interested in growing what's needed to get the new tree and stable. I looked and they don't show up as prizes in the event, so I'm thinking that's a better goal - at least for this farm. Well, that and getting my last section of the Mushroom Forest field open...I only need 200 kitteh fairies. That's doable, if we had a whole month of MM...not gonna get there in 6 days no matter how many stables I put out.

Mooboy, Sue46, KaiCat33 and 2 others like this.
  2. littletinybit

littletinybit Forum Inhabitant

Not sure I am in on this one. 3 tough events in a row. Especially following the login disasters.
    Even though the new items are soo enticing....

MM is always so short timed - so I may just work on my mushroom fields and take advantage of the extra time. I am sure it will pay off for the next MM event. I have been playing for over a year - How is it that the rest of you get these mushroom fields open soo quick!

Mooboy, Erridge, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  3. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Board Veteran

How much of the event I will get done will depend on my hitting a harvest bonus on the party wheel. xD Seriously I would like to get some of the givers for the Haunted Manor but I only have 2 areas open in the Mushroom forest and really need to raise a large number of CF's and SM's to work on more areas. I may just batten down and work on regular MM stuff.

Mooboy, Sue46, sanddollar15 and 4 others like this.
  4. peterparker

peterparker Someday Author

I know this is the strategy thread but has anyone else noticed that the Zombie Sheep Pen requires 2000 Duskshadow Blooms?
    Haven't seen posted anywhere about a new MM plant.

MARLYMAR and joanc123 like this.
  5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Duskshadow bloom isn't a new plant, see FAQ :)

6. peterparker

peterparker Someday Author

Thanks guess I just missed it, don't think I've ever planted any.

Sue46, MARLYMAR, Cassie101 and 3 others like this.
  7. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

Will probably do the same. Have more MM area to unlock, so that will be a priority. :)

Sue46, Erridge, MARLYMAR and 5 others like this.
  8. habalala

habalala Commander of the Forum

Thanks @Moraine for the start and giving a great overview. The spookiest part seems to be room 2 so I might just go for that one and then see if I want to do the other rooms as well. Gutta luv MM :)
    Despite there were no MM FSQ left for me to do the previous MM and I could work on stocking up, the new MM FSQ is tempting but still will require quite some work. Will see, not in a hurry,

Mooboy, Sue46, Erridge and 6 others like this.
  9. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

I just looked over my MM supply:eek::eek::( Some things are looking pretty low:(:( Right now I don't know how much of this event I will do. No cat fairies or creepy willows at allo_Oo_O Working on that last section:p Good luck to all and have fun!!:D

Mooboy, Erridge, Sue46 and 6 others like this.
  10. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Emperor of the Forum

It seems I am in pretty good shape! I have all of the Mushroom forest open, and I checked the barn and I have all the crops and things needed to get a Zombie Sheep Pen and a Medusa Willow from Jack's Shop!xD I guess it is now paying off growing all those crops and not doing any of the FSQ's except the ones to open the Mushroom Forest!;) Good luck and "Happy Spooky Farming"!:inlove:

Mooboy, Sue46, Clashstrummer and 9 others like this.
  11. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I just need 179 cat fairies to open Mushroom Forest IV. 179 :cry:

Mooboy, Sue46, Clashstrummer and 5 others like this.
  12. sanddollar15

@Cassie101 I have 4 Cat Fairy pens out! You CAN get it done!;) It just takes a little time!:p Good Luck!

Mooboy, Sue46, Clashstrummer and 4 others like this.
  13. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

I got two cat fairies out, 101 cats away. Think I'll tackle room 2 first just as habalala, That should give me plenty of option if anything goes pear shaped.

14. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Thanks sanddollar15 and Moraine for the encouragement, as soon as the event starts tomorrow I will put out my Cat Fairy pens.

I will also do as habalala suggests and tackle room 2 first. Thank you all for the help :)

Willow, Mooboy, Clashstrummer and 5 others like this.
  15. habalala

habalala Commander of the Forum

I just did a check on my MM Cloud Rows and MM related buffs. All MM CRs are good to go at event start, seems I placed the CR givers used in the Haunted Manor in time, now ready to be placed back on the CRs. Phew, good relief!

Buff wise I stumbled upon Sanguine Cocktail (gold slot) which speeds up MM animal production time by 10%. Combined with a Valentine Pot (gold slot, also 10% speed up in animal production time) growing desired Cat Fairies and Slime Monsters shouldn't take too much time. Use PF on top of these buffs and the creepy critters will soon be ready to overtake your barn, uh.. I mean open up more of the Mushroom field. That's how I did it after getting 5 stalls of each.
    Silver Flame Incense (silver slot) gives a +1 on Dark Firefly, it might be handy at times.

Too bad I did not see any other profittale MM buffs besides Terror Bouquet and Crypt Vase. If anyone else has other sugestions: do post!

kibsnfebs, MARLYMAR, Mooboy and 4 others like this.
  16. Clashstrummer

Clashstrummer Board Veteran

That actually seems doable to me. Must be cause I still need about 400 of them. xDxD First though I still need 60 slime monsters to get MF II open.

julie1013, Willow, joanc123 and 2 others like this.
  17. Mooboy

Mooboy Forum General

I am spooky crop hoarder xD:p But only just started to Build stocks of Jelly Ear Fungi, Since I at last completed Mushroom Forest so it always appreciated to be able to reap more spooky crops

I have 5 Cat fairy been nuking them at last MM Event. But you will need a fair about of Creepy Willow leaves to Mill Cat Fiary Feeds before nuking your Cat fairy ;)

The Spider Monkey I be focusing Spiderweb drops As growing Goo Berry only rewards you TEP, EP and CC. So only going rto build on goo berries at a slower pace as Buff does not help reduce goo berries times as I aim to focus on few on few objectives first such as Zombie Sheep Pen plus Medusa Trees ;)

Let enjoy spooky farming

18. fifitrixiebell

fifitrixiebell Board Veteran

Does CAC not work on MM fields guys? Cost of Vampire Serum in my market is around 200,000+ at the moment :wuerg:.

Sue46 and joanc123 like this.
  19. sanddollar15

Yes CAC works on MM fields!

20. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

finished inital planting, with 395 event crop & 79 nets.
    It’s nightime on my timezone, for a 4 hr event crop,replant it will mean
    a late sleep, not desire for me, so I will plant a round of usual short time
    spooky crop till my bedtime. Then plant the longest time(a 8 hr crop) for overnight.

Those new item, zombie sheep & new tree, since it demand a lot spooky stuff.
    Even I had that qty,but my stock will drop to a quite low level(in my stabdard)
    So, I will exchange them a bit later, may be weekend. As I want to see how the drops
    going in 2 days. Then I would think how much I will do for this event. Which also make
    time to re-stock my spooky stuff.

joanc123, julie1013 and sanddollar15 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.