1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Spider Nursery Strategy Thread

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Moraine, May 21, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

The Ember Beech, Blessed, has been in the game for at least one other MM session.
    The Medusa Willow on the other hand is the new one. Is that they one you are referring to?

2. blessedlady2

blessedlady2 Forum Great Master

I must have missed the Ember Beech. Just noticed it today. lol, thought I had discovered something. Thanks Banjoman.

3. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

well im glad you did because I don't have that tree yet and I was wondering how I was going to get one never seem to win it in the secret trees or anything so thank you for letting me know :)

4. Flower

Flower Junior Expert

120 web and 2400 plants to complet room 1 and the event. Next goal will be zombie sheep and the medusa.

5. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Rooms 1 and 2 are done. Part of 3 and all of 4 still need done. I'm doing good on drops and growing the rest of the crop won't be a problem. I am using 1 field for MM crop and the other event crop. The zombie sheep, does that stay in MM? Feed seems a little steep:eek:o_O

6. dafodily

dafodily Forum Duke

The Ember Beech tree has only been offered in the Pick-a-Tree mini event (twice) and can not be found in the "Ghost Eerie" wonder trees or Jack's Shop :cry: So until BP comes out with another edition of MM wonder trees it will be very hard to get! :(

EDIT: Just checked, Ember Beech tree is in the Diamond reward of the final level (5th) of the newest MM FSQ - Moonlight Thriller

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  7. nm56

nm56 Board Analyst

Switched from one field to two to make sure I finish the event. I now have Rooms 2, 3 and 4 finished and am on Step 6 of
    Room 1.

I was able to plant some crops towards opening Eerie Arboretum and Mushroom Forest has all the required crops but still needs about 70 Cat Fairies.

8. Neddy38

Neddy38 Forum Great Master

Last room to finished. Don’t remember the room no, it’s the one give GB
    step 9 need 400 more Goo Berry, whereas step 10 50 spider net( my stock is over 100).
    So, it’s much earlier than I expect to finished. Quite much time left.
    Thanks dafodily informations,will work for the Ember Beech tree. The zombie sheep really
    eat alot of food. I already had a zombie sheep in production, I could exchange a second one,
    but I will need to plant alot of feed resources....A barrier to refill the barn.
    The quest I had reach level 5, to get the Ember Beeh tree, I had to produce 40 zombie sheeps.
    Look at the time remain, it will be very tight to get the tree with 1stables....
    should I get the 2nd zombie sheep? thinking:eek:

9. julie1013

julie1013 Commander of the Forum

Finished this event last night. I didn't really grow any of the fungus crop (or whatever its called:p) so I don't have much of that:( If I get a pen built this time that's great but I think I should just focus on restocking everything:wuerg::pxD

10. sunshineaz

sunshineaz Forum Pro

Finished this event. Glad that the temple and this were so relaxing and let me have a great weekend with family.

Mooboy, Cassie101, kibsnfebs and 3 others like this.
  11. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 All knowing Oracle

I have finished all 4 rooms! :p I have 327 Goo Berrys and 273 spider webs left! So now it is back to re-stocking my barn and growing crops to feed the ever hungry Zombie Sheep!xD Congrats to all who have finished and Good Luck to all those still working on this event!

Willow, julie1013, Mooboy and 3 others like this.
  12. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

Thanks to the encouragement from you and Moraine I got the 176 cat fairies needed to open the last section of the Mushroom Forest.
    xDxD

Willow, kibsnfebs, baw815 and 6 others like this.
  13. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

FWIW... I "supersized" my Cat Fairies with PF (previously) along with the Zombie Sheep this time.
    Works like pouring gasoline on a fire ;):p:D

Willow, Cassie101, kibsnfebs and 4 others like this.
  14. sanddollar15

@Cassie101, Yay I knew you could do it!:music: I am very happy for you! Now enjoy all of your Mushroom Forest!;)

Willow, Cassie101, kibsnfebs and 2 others like this.
  15. dnin21cent

dnin21cent Forum Baron

Finished event, just exchange the 2nd zombie sheep.
    To get the ember Beech tree seem impssible as I only had 10 sheeps.
    Also, the zombie sheep feed need so much spooky crop. Hope can get
    30 zombie sheep at the end.

16. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

Another event that I have nearly managed that I thought was impossible! :)

I got lucky on Saturday and won +100% harvest and I was also able to log in more often than anticipated so that added to my success! :p
    I have all the drops and the last lot of crops is just brewing ... will finish in 10 minutes. :music:
    Good luck everyone still going for it! ;)

17. Moraine

Moraine Forum General

Done as well. Not the best dog to utilize the precious MM time, but I think maybe I can get one of those zombie sheep as well. If not, maybe hypnotize an ordinary one? Does that work?

baw815, Banjoman, Cassie101 and 5 others like this.
  18. sanddollar15

xDxDxDxD:p

19. Willow

Willow Forum Demigod

Completed the two rooms I was after - plus the best prizes from another. Pleased with my returns.:)

Looks like I'll be just a bit short of getting a zombie sheep this time, as I was working on opening MM fields. (Got two and very close to another!) Guess I'll try Moraine's idea of hypnotizing a regular sheep.xD Congrats to all achieving their goals!

PeepsCA, Banjoman, julie1013 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.