1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to raise Pandas

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by pocahontas-1, Jul 31, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pocahontas-1

pocahontas-1 Someday Author

I have been trying for a couple of days to raise some pandas but they will not show up. Could you please check and help with the problem. Thanks in advance. I did clear flash.

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello pocahontas-1,

Can you explain a little more about what you mean by "raising pandas". Have you unlocked the Panda Statue?

Can I assist you further?

3. pocahontas-1

yes the Panda Statue and the breeding Statue are both unlocked. Pandas are in my inventory but they will not show up for me to place stalls.

4. Elemeef

Elemeef Forum Pro

Hi,
    When you opened the panda statues did you buy a panda habitat from the store? Was wondering if the pandas you refer to are the actual animals in your barn and you perhaps do not have a habitat to place on your island.

Brookeham and SillyGuy like this.
  5. pocahontas-1

You know, I really don't remember. Just bought one from the store and it is showing up. I have had them for a while so just assumed that I had bought the habitats. lol, thanks could well be the reason.

6. shooger.sweet

Thankyou Elemeef for your assistance.

The panda's in your Barn inventory probably came from opening the Panda Breeding Gift statue or you may have bought some in the Market. Now that you have purchased a Panda pen, you will be able to raise Panda's.

Can I assist you further?

7. pocahontas-1

Thanks NFQ. Problem seems to be solved.

8. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.