1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unlock Parrot breeding

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by tomagabriel1994, Sep 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomagabriel1994

tomagabriel1994 Forum-Greenhorn

I had unlock all possible parrot statues and I still can't breed them, please look into it.

2. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello tomagabriel1994 :)

Please provide your game ID# so we can check your account.

3. clowe1

clowe1 Forum-Greenhorn

I have the same problem

4. tomagabriel1994

ID: 44639579

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello tomagabriel1994,

You unlocked both the Parrot Starter Pack and Parrot Gift statues in Chamber 3. You have not unlocked the Parrot Breeding statue in Chamber 2. This will need to be done before you can breed Parrots.

Clowe1, Please check that you have opened the correct Statue for Parrot Breeding. If you need further help, please start your own thread where we can assist you further.

Can I assist the OP further?

6. tomagabriel1994

Hi,
    there're 3 Parrot Statues in Chamber 2, I had unlocked all of them, therefore they are Gold and not Brown anymore and I still can not breed Parrots...I am very disappointed:(... I missed out on Baby Boom and Parrot Pandemonium...please fix it.

7. shooger.sweet

You unlocked the Monkey breeding gift Statue and the 2 Parrot starter/gift statues on 2019-09-06. There are only these two Parrot Statues in Chamber 3. Parrot Breeding is in Chamber 2 following the Parrot, Monkey & Elephant Statues which you have opened previously.

As already advised, you need to unlock the Parrot Breeding Statue in Chamber 2 before you can breed Parrots. I am sorry I cannot fix the statues you have/have not opened and at time of answering, you had ample time to participate in Baby Boom and the Event.

Can I assist you with anything further?

8. tomagabriel1994

My mistake, sorry...NFQ

9. shooger.sweet

You are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.