1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vacation mode

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by MARLYMAR, Oct 13, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

hi there :) I have a couple questions about the vacation mode in the tree of wisdom
    when you activate the vacation mode does it last for 30 days? and if you activate it do you have to use the whole 30 days? what happens if you don't need the whole 30 days can you come back early? I tried to look all this up but couldn't find it anywhere

2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello MARLYMAR,

Once you have purchased the Vacation Rune from the tree of wisdom, it allows you to take 2 x Vacations a year. The vacation period lasts for 4 weeks. This needs to be activated through the Game settings. You can log in even when you are on vacation. Find more info here.

Can I assist you further?

AMN50 likes this.
  3. MARLYMAR

ok so if I log in while im on vacation it wont turn off the vacation mode is that correct did I read that right? :) I just want to make sure if I use it I don't mess anything up I might be moving soon not sure when exactly but want to make sure I don't mess anything up :) thank you

4. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Yes, you can log in as many times as you want without effecting the vacation mode.

Can I assist you with anything further?

AMN50 likes this.
  5. MARLYMAR

ok thank you NFQ :)

6. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

On behalf of shooger.sweet, you are welcome :)

No further questions. Closing thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.