1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Viking Saga V6

Discussion in 'Game Strategy Discussion' started by illy1996, Sep 13, 2018 at 11:23 AM.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. illy1996

illy1996 Forum General

Another event - think this one was snuck in after the September Preview was posted. I haven't got it in my diary ... but then again, I could have missed it with all the other events going on this month! :p

This one isn't too tricky to work out. To do the 20 games, we need to make 19 Viking Broths (as we receive one free Viking Broth at the start of the event):

350 Golden Roots x 19 = 6,650 Golden Roots
    25 Drinking Horns x 19 = 475 Drinking Horns

No CR this time but a new Pet Base and Upgrades that can be added to the Pet Playground after level 3. :music:

I'm in for it - love the Ingrid games. The prizes are okay, nothing that stands out as "WOW" but happy to work for them! :inlove:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018 at 4:24 PM
    Dory111, AniE, zerodegrees and 14 others like this.
  2. Neddy38

Neddy38 Regular

I always take a look at the monthly preview thread. So found that a new event
    will held on main farm. glad that I still got enough time to make the preoaration.
    Viking saga event ......OK, it mean farmers had to throw axe and remember those symbols.

habalala, Cassie101, MARLYMAR and 5 others like this.
  3. illy1996

illy1996 Forum General

That's the one Neddy! Good luck to you and all farmers! ;)

habalala, MARLYMAR, Sue46 and 4 others like this.
  4. Nala777

Nala777 Active Author

Thanks @illy1996 :inlove: for the kick off ;) Count me in:) Good luck to you too:)

habalala, Sue46, Cassie101 and 4 others like this.
  5. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Master

So I am confused. It shows we get the base pet and the upgrades... then it says that the "egg" isn't available during the event but may be available at a later time. So which is it?

habalala, Nala777, MARLYMAR and 3 others like this.
  6. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum Demigod

Thanks illy1916 for starting this thread! I believe I read that each player gets 1 free viking broth to try the mini game!
    So maybe we only need to do 19 more games!;) Good luck to all and I am all in on this one as I just :inlove: Ingrid and
    this mini viking event! :D

7. -Mir85-

-Mir85- All knowing Oracle

I was also confused by this at first, but I think it just means that we get the pet as a full grown pet, not an egg that has to be hatched to a pet. At some later time BP might sell the viking longhouse pet, then it'll come in the form of an egg. Not sure why that info is relevant for this event though.

8. illy1996

illy1996 Forum General

Yes, that's right, Sanddollar15! I missed that entirely, off to put that right in my first post now! ;)

Something else to point out - this is a very short event! Finishes on Monday! :oops:

9. joanc123

joanc123 Count Count

Thank you illy for starting this thread and for the numbers. :) I need to stock up on stars and other goodies.
    Someone must have asked, 'If it is a pet, why is it not an egg?' :music: I will be happy to not wait for an egg to hatch.
    Nice looking sticker. They must have some complaints about the animation. Now you can turn it off.
    Event Sticker
    [​IMG]
    SOS thread is posted. Good Luck ONE and ALL!! :D

10. Banjoman

Banjoman Forum Overlooker

When all my crops are grown for this one and the milling is done... I will be cranking up "The Immigrant Song" and while making Ingrid do her thing.

11. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Baron

I love the Ingrid event so I'm in.:) Good to have a pet that's already grown.:)
    Thanks illy for the numbers:). Happy throwing everyone. :)

12. habalala

habalala Count Count

Many thanks to you Illy for the start and numbers!

Initial harvest here gave 275 drops .. over half of what's needed! Seems this will be another relaxed event which everyone should be able to complete without any stress.

Have fun and good luck with your selections, aim well and keep smiling!

Nala777, SahraB, Sue46 and 9 others like this.
  13. perkels

perkels Forum-Greenhorn

left a thread in the newbie section regarding the viking long house with no response to date... maybe more experienced players know the answer. If I place the long house in my glade, will the extra timed ep points apply to all areas of the farm...ie park, bahamas, main field and meadow? It is using one field for now and I am using CAC, so if not specific to my glade, I might as well move it to the park or something.

And also if you upgrade it with throw 5, it resets the timer to 20 hours which I was not expecting and would have held off on had I known.

Nala777, kibsnfebs, MARLYMAR and 2 others like this.
  14. SahraB

SahraB Someday Author

You can place the long house in the area you want. Extra EP / TEP points will apply to all areas of your farm. If you apply upgrades, the timer will be reset to 20 hours.

15. Moraine

Moraine Forum Ambassador

Thanks Illy for the numbers, I'm in :D I had this brilliant idea last night to plant the seeds in comfort fields and the full treatment. In daylight after a good night sleep it look more daffed than brilliant. And I insists on keeping the glade with stables. Not sure that either is a good idea. But we'll see. The weather is wet and windy so at least there should be time for my farm.

Nala777, SahraB, kibsnfebs and 3 others like this.
  16. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Forum-Apprentice

why do we need to do 20 throws? Is that to buy everything in the shop?

I got a good start, 52 and 55 points on first tries but I am slow growing the crops so might be lucky with 5 throws

Nala777, joanc123, SahraB and 3 others like this.
  17. MARLYMAR

MARLYMAR Forum Overlooker

no its so you get all the upgrades for the Viking longhouse :)

18. dumbunny

dumbunny Forum Master

So I just finished the event on the other farm and spent my star coins. I forgot to purchase Ingrid the Maiden...so guess I'll plant a few more crops and try to get another 500 star coins... because after I didn't purchase that giver, I thought - what if we need that one for a future cloud row? Would BP do that to us?

Nala777, MARLYMAR, Sue46 and 6 others like this.
  19. sanddollar15

sanddollar15 Forum Demigod

I just loved this mini Viking event! I am done with 1st 20 mini games and have a few more crops growing. I will make a few more
    viking broths and let Ingrid throw her axes a few more times! I do have ALL the things I wanted from the Viking shop!
    Good luck to all doing this event and Congrats to those who are done!:music:

Nala777, MARLYMAR, Sue46 and 3 others like this.
  20. Mellowmalt

Mellowmalt Forum-Apprentice

i'm just happy i got the longhouse, these events need too much to complete

Nala777, MARLYMAR, joanc123 and 2 others like this.