1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Viking Saga V8

Discussion in 'Everything else Archive' started by Farmers.Almanac, Nov 5, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Viking Saga V8" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I'm probably not going to be the only one to say this: too many crops (and probably drops) coming from one field. :(

I usually really enjoy this event but I am already thinking it is not worth the hassle. I will probably participate but only in a half hearted manner. -.-
    Not at all impressed. 8)

3. -matselleste-

-matselleste- Forum Master

While I am enjoying the current trend to structure events to allow us to continue some form of regular farming, I have to side with Illy on this one - there's a great deal of requirement from only one field. However, if the drop rate continues to be as excellent as it has been on the last couple events... I'll be really thrilled if we can have events on fewer lands, and still get things done. however... that begs the question... why not just use the event playfield for all of this? We could have constant events there and just use the regular fields for special occasions - birthday, holidays, etc.

I love Ingrid, in all of her forms, and this format is one of my favorites - but I DON'T like the whole "get better prizes when you have better luck" thing.

In general, the last several events have been a significant improvement, and I speak for a lot of us when I say we are pleased with that!

4. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

Crates can be opened directly from the Game Layer!
    Thank you for this, especially since unopened Crates are exchanged for EP/TEP and CC.
    Many, many, many, crates are handed out by many things now and I do love opening mystery boxes. Feels like my birthday. :)
    Sometimes I do not open crates every day, and after the last event I was surprised to see 5 crates added to the list of exchange items. Maybe you can add this feature to all Crate reward events in the future. Thank you very much!! ;)
    Love Ingrid and love to watch her in action!! :inlove:

5. -Mir85-

-Mir85- Living Forum Legend

Are they?

Cassie101 likes this.
  6. joanc123

joanc123 Forum General

In this case they are not, sorry I miss-spoke. Thank you for catching that. :)
    I just love the added feature and hope they can include the OPEN Button in all events offering crates. It was The Awakening where I failed to catch the last crates won.

7. -Mir85-

Yes, the button is great, I also missed that during the awakening event. I wanted to check on the rewards in between games to see which game to continue with.

007Farming and joanc123 like this.
  8. 007Farming

007Farming Count Count

Not impressed with the requirements. Looking forward to Ingrid....

9. TCRooster

TCRooster Forum Demigod

Love Ingrid and you ruined it with the ridiculous crop requirements. Positive - I can open crates from the mini game.

10. Erridge

Erridge Forum Connoisseur

Ridiculous amount of crops needed. BP have ruined a much love game. :(:(

11. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

Getting a very late start on Ingrid, which game I also like a lot......but I gather my late start won't matter a whole lot since I am never able to grow so many crops in the first place. :sleepy:

I have to say that Events - Imho - have gotten out of hand with all this crop growing! This farm has only been playing about 1 1/2 years...but in that time I have seen Events go from challenging to impossible!:cry:
    It is a rare occasion nowadays that I even bother to participate in events, and mostly just try to grow a few plants for their ep.
    Chalk up another player Favorite spoiled.:(
    BP,
    this is very discouraging...even to occasionally seriously asking myself why I waste so much time playing here anyway.-.-

I believe the answer to that is only because of the people who still play:inlove: - and it would be very sad if you lose them too.
    Wisdom would suggest that perhaps an Event re-think may be in order......

I hope all these feedbacks will actually wake a few BP people up.
    Ingrid is/was another favorite that has been spoiled.......by CROP FAILURE!-.-

baw815, swCactus1, Cassie101 and 8 others like this.
  12. Brookeham

Brookeham Forum Freak

I agree!!! Too many long time grow crops required per mini game!:eek: It's day 3 and I only have 4,600 golden roots. :oops:

baw815, swCactus1, Cassie101 and 6 others like this.
  13. Willow

Willow Commander of the Forum

This has not been an enjoyable event due to crop time, one field for crop and donation requirements for milling. I could go faster by purchasing items, but I will not. The push to get money from players has ruined this once delightful event.

swCactus1, Cassie101, Sue46 and 5 others like this.
  14. MommaRose333

MommaRose333 Forum-Apprentice

So many events in the last 6 months or so...never completing an event with out spending money. So sad...It's ruining all the fun I've been enjoying for the last few years.

Sue46 and fun2farm like this.
  15. Cassie101

Cassie101 Forum Freak

I agree with these farmers. I have always loved the Viking event but now it's just a chore. Shame on you BP for the way you treat the players. >:(

baw815, fun2farm, swCactus1 and 2 others like this.
  16. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

Used to be a nice event not any more it isn't... the timing for growing the golden root on ONE field @6 hours … and milling is far to much

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
    Cassie101, swCactus1 and fun2farm like this.
  17. illy1996

illy1996 Emperor of the Forum

I would like to add to my previous post. I found that Bullseyes were few and far between meaning that I won very few crates and therefore few prizes. It is complete chance which combinations work but I am sure that in previous Ingrid events, she was a little more accurate more often. :(
    As for the prizes won, at first I won a few mystery stables and trees but these seem to become more and more rare. -.-
    I still like this game but, like the Carnival Queen, Ingrid has become less enticing. 8)

Edit: I am actually going to finish this event and even play the extra game - for the extra prizes, not particularly for the extra EP item. I did not do any more than three harvests a day though I did use some extra SSG to make sure I get enough crops. I am able to organise my harvests quite well as I am retired but, with the crop time, others may well have struggled to complete. :eek:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    Cassie101 and fun2farm like this.
  18. -Mir85-

This has to many layers of randomness to it. There is the randomness of throwing which determines how many crates we get (too few by the way). Then there is the randomness of what we get from the crates. Then there is the randomness of what we get from the wonder trees/stables that we got from the crates. Not fun :sleepy:

I find the difference of rewards is too big between a very good game (1. or 2. attempt bullseye) and a very bad game. The base reward from playing the game should have been better in my opinion. It was so demotivating when you had to use a lot of throws, or didn't hit bullseye at all. :sleepy:

19. 12ss12

12ss12 All knowing Oracle

This event was a disappointment. We had no goals to attain in playing this event. There was nothing exciting to play after we finished the cloudrow. Even finishing to get the Cloud Row was done by me as a sort of habit of finishing an event. The rewards were not alluring enough and the crates we got was dismal. More tries less number of crates. Sometimes only 1 crate.

20. fun2farm

fun2farm Forum Master

I liked this game, just for the challenge of hitting the Bull's Eye, which I managed to do each time. The problem (for me) was - not being able to grow enough crops to play very many games!!
    Soooo....disappointing overall, once again, due to too many crops.....and, as usual, no cloud row.:(:sleepy:

baw815 and Cassie101 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.