1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virtual Currency To Shop

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by squigglegiggle, Dec 28, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Duke

Hi,

I've tried playing a few movies today in the cinema. Every time I do so, the regular movie screen opens up and the film partially loads (the black screen pops up, without yet loading the actual film) but I am then automatically redirected to a website called "Virtual Currency To Shop". As far as I can see, there is no mention on this website of needing to complete certain steps to be rewarded with Farmerama movie points; nor does it indicate the time at which I am able to leave the site and be credited points (if indeed I can earn points at all).

Is this website a new "movie" that I need to interact with to get my points, or is this a technical issue? Furthermore, if this is indeed a new way to earn points, is it ever going to be cycled or will I be redirected to this site every time? I think I have tried to open a movie maybe 5 times with the same result.

Thanks,

2. igotfrogs

igotfrogs Forum Overlooker

I'm having the same issue it kicks me right out of the game to http://vc2shop.com/ i cant even see anything about how to go about gaining movie points

3. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Thankyou both for your information. We will pass this on to the Dev's.

Can I assist the OP further?

4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Duke

Nothing further. I take it this is not something we can earn points from?

5. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Sorry, it is not earning any reward points. Until we have more info from the Dev's, we do not know if this is intentional or not.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.