1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Viva la Tomato!

Discussion in 'Player Feedback' started by Farmers.Almanac, May 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Farmers.Almanac

Farmers.Almanac Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Howdy Farmers,

[​IMG]

Please post your constructive comments, positive and negative, regarding "Viva la Tomato!" Event in this Feedback thread. We are looking forward to capturing your initial reaction to the event, as well as the final opinion after participating in the event.

Please be sure to bring arguments for supporting your statements, simple comments saying you like it or hate it will not help the Team understand what goes great, and what needs to be looked into, when planning future events.

The FAQ of the Event can be found here. If you have any questions, please use the General Issues section or the Technical Issues section for technical problems - this thread is for feedback only. Thank you for understanding.

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Best regards,
    Your Farmerama Team

2. baw815

baw815 Forum Overlooker

The one positive I have to say is that no milling is required. Maybe you have been listening to your players, but I doubt it.

Cassie101, farmlily3, Sue46 and 2 others like this.
  3. Laurelei

Laurelei Regular

Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. They have just doubled and tripled down on events. Now we are going to have concurrent, interdependent events on EVERY AVAILABLE FIELD, including the "event" field (laughable term that) and moonlight fields. Including a timed miniature quest among all the rest.

If there's no mill product, it's probably just because they forgot that there was yet ONE more annoying thing they could add in that we have all been begging them to stop. They were so busy designing fifty other complications into this event orgy that they just plain missed one.

BoHoKaren, Peanut1492, oj66 and 8 others like this.
  4. farmlily3

farmlily3 Commander of the Forum

8)xDxDxDxDo_Oo_OxDxDxDxD...right on, Laurelei (Respectfully) - Nailed it!!!xDxDxD

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  5. pferdepferdefarm

pferdepferdefarm Junior Expert

16 fields to deal with all at once. With no harvester it's now impossible to play the game.

6. porkchop2

porkchop2 Active Author

Added to the fact that all crops grow at different times. Where are the drops for this. I have gotten to silver of first three levels done only!!!! I will never get cloud row at this rate. Have even started growing 8 hours crops in hopes of getting enough. Maybe I should just say enough and quit playing your game.

farmlily3 and Peanut1492 like this.
  7. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

Ridiculous drop rate! :wuerg:

8. Okkkay

Okkkay Junior Expert

I admit I wasn't focused on getting online and harvesting everything immediately after something was grown, plus I've been growing on 1x1 with chutney which isn't your typical method of gathering drops. But no maggots made growing the event plant pointless. At least I'm not SO low on feed material now...

On the upper side, the 'vault' seems to be doing well. I aim for the tomato stable only, though, not the upgrade.
    Please note I have the entire mushroom area active and a full Legend.

farmlily3 likes this.
  9. nortonc

nortonc Junior Expert

Just found out that I completely overlooked the new moonlight stable. Which I would have played for ......... Too much going on at the same time. No time to read everything in detail, then important parts may be overlooked.

piskica, farmlily3 and Nellie_Noodles like this.
  10. KAREBEAR70

KAREBEAR70 Forum-Greenhorn

I like that no milling was required. However the drop rate was bad so there was no way to complete this without spending real money; which i will not do right now. Have been playing almost from the beginning of the game and do not like the way its been changing lately with quests on top of quests and no breaks in between for regular farming.

farmlily3 likes this.
  11. illy1996

illy1996 Forum Freak

I have the CR but not the items needed to complete it*. Another incomplete CR. :(

As said in another Feedback post, why finish the events earlier - it would have been better (for us!) if you could extend it by 12 hours! :eek:

*Edit: Just noticed that we can get these in other ways using less drops. It shows just how confusing all these events are getting. It has taken me nearly all this week to realise which drops go with which event without actually checking the FAQs or going to the event window to check! Although I will be able to activate the CR, I would still have liked to finish the event ... 8)

Last edited: May 22, 2019 at 6:30 AM
    farmlily3 likes this.
  12. AuntMoe

AuntMoe Someday Author

You can add me to the list of thoroughly confused and somewhat disgusted farmers who did not finish because of the lack of drops and a lack of direction for the first few days.
    Just curious do you guys actually test these events out? If so, are you fashioning these models on an "average farm" or one that is all tricked out with all the bells and whistles. Cause I got most of the bells and whistles and I use them and I am still not finishing events! WHY?

farmlily3 and baw815 like this.
  13. farmlily3

farmlily3 Commander of the Forum

Nellie_Noodles and AuntMoe like this.
  14. Nellie_Noodles

Nellie_Noodles Commander of the Forum

IF farmerama thinks I am going to watch videos for 2 and 3 rewards... they have got to be joking... that's what I got today... tight fisted or what ...you get paid for us watching these....angry yes I am …. for wasting my time

Farmlily3 I haven't been finishing events for months o_ONot from the lack of trying ...have spent hours playing them

Last edited: May 23, 2019 at 6:11 PM