1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is a buff giver?

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by rivak, Feb 6, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rivak

rivak Forum-Apprentice

I was reading about the Pet Playground, and it says buff givers can be placed there. But what are they? Can I buy them with coins or Barnyard Bucks? Or win them with mini-events?

I've tried searching the forums for a basic explanation but struck out. Can anyone help out?

Sister3 likes this.
  2. shooger.sweet

shooger.sweet Board Administrator Team Farmerama EN

Hello rivak,

Buff Givers are deco items that once harvested rewards a special buff. This includes all Pets, Top 3000 decos and certain deco items like The Factory from upgrade 40+ and Neon Mouse/Neon Cat and Neon Bear won during the Neon Stables 7 event.
    These items can be bought with Real money/BBs/CCs or won during events.

Can I assist you further?

3. rivak

rivak Forum-Apprentice

So what is a buff? Is it any item you harvest other than EP/TEP points? Or something specific?

4. squigglegiggle

squigglegiggle Forum Commissioner

A buff is something that improves the yields of the game. For example, confectionary/bakery/alchemist/florist/spa items are buffs as they increase the crop/tree yields, decrease the growing time or increase the EP/TEP from harvests. EP/TEP boosters (eg. +15%) are also considered buffs as they increase the EP/TEP from harvests.

5. rivak

rivak Forum-Apprentice

Okay, now I think I get it. Anything that gives me improved harvests/breeding results (quantity or EP) is a buff, right? So carrot-apple chutney is a buff, while a crate of fertilizers giver (birthday beautification) is not.

Darn, that means I don't have any buff givers to put on the pet playground. All of mine just give TEP/EP. If I have this right then I have no further questions.

Sister3 likes this.
  6. shooger.sweet

Yes, that is correct.

If you are on the Pet Playground, once you open your Deco Inventory from the left hand tab, it will show any items you have in your inventory that can be placed there.

Can I assist you further?

7. rivak

rivak Forum-Apprentice

No thank you. My question has been answered. :)

8. shooger.sweet

On behalf of those that assisted, you are welcome.

~NFQ~ closing thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.